I'm giving up on my looks

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
what was the recovery like? (pain level, time etc?) how long were you in the DR for? how did you arrange the surgery? (like are you fluent in spanish?)

Recovery is hell. It was horrible. You have to wear your faja to keep the swelling down but it's tight hot and itchy. Anything that touches your skin feels like fire. You will be completely miserable for 3 months and uncomfortable for another 3 months. I was in the DR for a week. Had my surgery the same day I landed. I set it up by emailing the doctor and answering a few questions and sending some pictures and that's how she gave me the estimate. I have a small frame so I got a low quote. Her assistant speaks perfect English and her English is pretty okay too. They are use to dealing with people who travel so the language issue is not a problem.

If you are really interested I would advise going to RealSelf and read all the information and reviews. Once you find a few doctors you like. Join their FB groups where you can talk to the people who have had surgery preformed by that doctor. It's the best way to gain information.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ah, I didn't know that one procedure had those benefits

It's lipo and fat transfer. Lipo removes fat cells and in a BBL the fat is transferred to your butt and hips. So when/if you gain weight it can't happen in your stomach because there are no or very few fat cells to grow and expand. For me all the weight happens in my thighs, butt and hips while my stomach stays flat.

Daps
Recovery is hell. It was horrible. You have to wear your faja to keep the swelling down but it's tight hot and itchy. Anything that touches your skin feels like fire. You will be completely miserable for 3 months and uncomfortable for another 3 months. I was in the DR for a week. Had my surgery the same day I landed. I set it up by emailing the doctor and answering a few questions and sending some pictures and that's how she gave me the estimate. I have a small frame so I got a low quote. Her assistant speaks perfect English and her English is pretty okay too. They are use to dealing with people who travel so the language issue is not a problem.

If you are really interested I would advise going to RealSelf and read all the information and reviews. Once you find a few doctors you like. Join their FB groups where you can talk to the people who have had surgery preformed by that doctor. It's the best way to gain information.
thanks for the info. i appreciate it

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
thanks for the info. i appreciate it

NP. The only down side is that you will get A LOT of attention good and bad. I tend to cover up and I don't go out like that but a least 1/3 of the time I do some drama goes down if I wear something that shows off my body. I know that might seem flattering but that shyt gets old real fast. Had plenty of people try to say some slick shyt to me. One chick accused me of wearing a booty pop :mjlol:. Had a chick want to fight me and had a chick get utterly traumatized by my presents and spend 2 months talking about me. I had not one conversation with any of these women. :heh: What's funny is that I don't think my butt is THAT big. I still look like the same small girl to me just with a better shape. :yeshrug:

Daps
NP. The only down side is that you will get A LOT of attention good and bad. I tend to cover up and I don't go out like that but a least 1/3 of the time I do some drama goes down if I wear something that shows off my body. I know that might seem flattering but that shyt gets old real fast. Had plenty of people try to say some slick shyt to me. One chick accused me of wearing a booty pop :mjlol:. Had a chick want to fight me and had a chick get utterly traumatized by my presents and spend 2 months talking about me. I had not one conversation with any of these women. :heh: What's funny is that I don't think my butt is THAT big. I still look like the same small girl to me just with a better shape. :yeshrug:
i really don't want a big but but there is some stuff "wrong" with my body that diet and exercise can't fix (a doctor confirmed this). i consulted with a doc here and the price they quoted me was way out of my reach and i never thought about doing some sort of BBL until recently. i really don't like attention so i would make sure they didn't give me a huge ass but fix the other issues.

as for the other stuff i work with old white women so i don't even think they would care or notice.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i really don't want a big but but there is some stuff "wrong" with my body that diet and exercise can't fix (a doctor confirmed this). i consulted with a doc here and the price they quoted me was way out of my reach and i never thought about doing some sort of BBL until recently. i really don't like attention so i would make sure they didn't give me a huge ass but fix the other issues.

as for the other stuff i work with old white women so i don't even think they would care or notice.

Well I did tell my doctor to make it as big as possible so there's that :pachaha: But again I don't think it's THAT big. But just having a smaller waist will make a big difference overall. Just letting you know what comes with it. You'd be surprise at the reactions you get. But I hope it works out for you it's what you truly want. I highly recommend it for the brave.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
I agree with you @Kant its all too much work lol. I have a friend who wears the whole "ig" makeup look everyday it's like :usure: I don't have the time to be doing all of that.

My younger sister is always telling me off for using the wrong brush or applying my contour wrong when we go out. She's always like you need to learn and get with the times :dead: I can't be doing your makeup every time we go out. :palm:

I try to keep it simple. I wear my signature eyeliner, some concealer and just a few coats of mascara. A few years ago I never even did my eyebrows they used to stay bushy as hell.

Makeup can really transform people like we see on these YouTube tutorials. Some of the women look horrible before they apply their makeup, makeup makes them look 10x better. The crazy thing is all of the ig women and youtubers all look the same :dwillhuh: the same thick eyebrows the same ombré lips the same lashes even the same damn poses lol. I hate this copy cat generation we live in.

Some of the prettiest women I've seen or been around have had little to no makeup on.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you @Kant its all too much work lol. I have a friend who wears the whole "ig" makeup look everyday it's like :usure: I don't have the time to be doing all of that.

My younger sister is always telling me off for using the wrong brush or applying my contour wrong when we go out. She's always like you need to learn and get with the times :dead: I can't be doing your makeup every time we go out. :palm:

I try to keep it simple. I wear my signature eyeliner, some concealer and just a few coats of mascara. A few years ago I never even did my eyebrows they used to stay bushy as hell.

Makeup can really transform people like we see on these YouTube tutorials. Some of the women look horrible before they apply their makeup, makeup makes them look 10x better. The crazy thing is all of the ig women and youtubers all look the same :dwillhuh: the same thick eyebrows the same ombré lips the same lashes even the same damn poses lol. I hate this copy cat generation we live in.

Some of the prettiest women I've seen or been around have had little to no makeup on.
raw