I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
You know what, it’s my fault for checking this thread out. It’s too early for this.

200w.gif

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
SMH
U're body is telling u that u're living an unhealthy lifestyle my breh. Drink more water, eat more fiber, hit the gym more. Hell, u should also try eating 2wice a day rather than 3 times daily.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
@rbksNgirbauds u really negged my prayer🤔

I gotta Hail Mary Mother Of Grace I'm composing rn just 4 you 🥴
Damn, I tried to rep back. shyt just neg back mane if it's that deep. But have at that Hail Mary, it ain't a prayer that's directed towards the Most High anyways, not to get too deep:hubie:

I'm just looking out fr tho, even if you ont know no better or believe...but just in case, that ain't a prayer to invoke and play with

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I been on the toilet for the past hour, praying to Jesus and screaming Buddha. Yet still it doesn't come out after about 7 attempts :sadcam:. I almost thought i was going to pass out and tears started to fill my eyes :mjcry: this might be the worst pain i've felt in my life. It's so close but i can't get over that hurdle.

This is the first time something like this has happened. I couldn't have prepared for this, I feel so helpless. I'm walking around the crib on my tiptoes with my whole azz out, i've never felt this much shame. Brehs, drink your fluids. I ate like a fat nikka the last 2 days and this is the payback.

I've tried drinking warm water, Cream of tartar and squat position but my a$$hole is just too tight.

My last hope is castor oil, i've been staring it down for the last 15 minutes.

I feel it's going to end like this..

Pray for me brehs.. i'm filled with anxiety right now. Gay nikkas you got my respect. Yall soldiers.

Water raisin bran

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
op made a public thread on the internet to complain to strangers that his a$$hole is too tight :deadrose:

RehReh

KasGoinJail 💀
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Plblzz9z9 vDamn, I tried to rep back. shyt just neg back mane if it's that deep. But have at that Hail Mary, it ain't a prayer that's directed towards the Most High anyways, not to get too deep:hubie:

I'm just looking out fr tho, even if you ont know no better or believe...but just in case, that ain't a prayer to invoke and play with
I'm not gona neg you back lol
The Lord saith turn the other cheek
:ufdup:
But you knew that already dintcha