I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@EndDomination I have never really been a coffee drinker. How much do you drink a week?
One to two cups a day - I also drink Black tea (English Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Earl Grey, etc) in the afternoons at times.

The energy boost is nice and it goes with a lot of foods.

If I'm having an evening out with friends or my girlfriend I may have an espresso at the end as a digestif too

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i really wish i didnt have a ton of experience in this field. OP you have whats known as a fecal impaction. you can either force it out yourself, or end up at the hospital in a week and have a nurse dig it out. take a long warm bath and then pass it OP. the water will soften it up some. youre definitely gonna bust some grapes down there so make sure you get some wet wipes afterwards and consider more fiber in your diet.

i have multiple stories about this subject that are far more disgusting than anything that was posted so far. im not going to share but i feel your pain OP

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i really wish i didnt have a ton of experience in this field. OP you have whats known as a fecal impaction. you can either force it out yourself, or end up at the hospital in a week and have a nurse dig it out. take a long warm bath and then pass it OP. the water will soften it up some. youre definitely gonna bust some grapes down there so make sure you get some wet wipes afterwards and consider more fiber in your diet.

i have multiple stories about this subject that are far more disgusting than anything that was posted so far. im not going to share but i feel your pain OP

@boogerwolf now that I think about it is it possible no fap and semen retention can cause or contribute to constipation?

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
qd1tQmCidnoQARbxD11LGMgjQB4sBn.gif

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

:sadcam: feels like my anus will explode. this ain't right. i been listening to Gospel music the last 3 hours.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
take some stool softener
stay hydrated (drink some pedialyte)
eat some prunes

preventative -
take acv every night before bed
take some probiotics and fiber everyday for a minute