I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve never ever been constipated....

full

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch
Banned
:mjlol:

Jaz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Bronx/Jerz
Get some fresh cut broccoli AND/OR Peaches (canned or fresh) you'll be shocked how fast it works,just stay home for the day when eating the peaches:lolbron:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch
full

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I ordered pizza hut (:beli:) on a friday like 4-5 months ago and that saturday...

What came out of me wasn't even a log. It was a huge amorphous vaguely circular lump. When I looked at it I was amazed I wasn't bleeding no joke.

I had to go lay down for 2-3 hours after that:sadcam:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I ordered pizza hut (:beli:) on a friday like 4-5 months ago and that saturday...

What came out of me wasn't even a log. It was a huge amorphous vaguely circular lump. When I looked at it I was amazed I wasn't bleeding no joke.

I had to go lay down for 2-3 hours after that:sadcam:

shaq-walk-away.gif

Homie went to take a nap like a hoe after she’s been fukked properly
21824-220fc929b0385db7a5a95960ea1ac7fc.jpg