I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch
:mjtf: :mjlol::picard::francis::dame:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch
it pains to me say, i've been considering this. Found an old afro pick and broke off a tooth and just stared at it for a good 5 minutes, never went through with it. I believe in my intestines.

literally yelled “yo wtf is going on here???” y’all GOT to be fukking trolling

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
4JJ6J.png

go to cvs, walgreens or duane reade
:russ: He drink this he gonna be making another topic soon crying

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
An enema can give you the relief you seek immediately.

The premade Fleet ones at the pharmacy work, but the red enema bag kit and warm water can get you in order.

Good luck.

Speaking of gay men and Fleet, they use that to clean out their butts before anal sex so it's a good choice for OP.