I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
nikka that stool already exists :damn: I had this hit me in a 5 Guys bathroom.

therewillbeblood-danielplainview-characterposter.jpg
:sadcam: :sadcam: :sadcam:

i had a 5 guys burger too.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch
it pains to me say, i've been considering this. Found an old afro pick and broke off a tooth and just stared at it for a good 5 minutes, never went through with it. I believe in my intestines.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Too much gay jokes on here … I even made an anti Harlem joke … it’s a scourge …

where does it end?????

this-is-madness-300.gif

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I had the same problem last week. The shyt was to big to come out and i was sitting on the toilet at night allmost crying :damn:

So i sat there turning to google and quora to find a answer….

Breh

The answer was violate yourself and you’ll be freed. Most of the answers were get a pair of gloves, vaseline and insirt your fingers up your ass and try and break down the shyt

:dame::dame:

I had neither so i took a spoon and looked at it for 10 min thinking im i really going to stick this up my ass….

Then just closed my eyes and put the small part of the spoon in my ass and started crushing my shyt………… yeah i was fukking dying inside.

After a few min, i pushed and it come out without a problem.

Never in my life i felt so violated :damn::damn:

And like you i was like man i respect gay people for taking those up their ass on the daily. Had me almost crying like a little bytch

Ayo what?! :mjlol: :mjlol: