I'm constipated and i got a whole new respect for Gay nikkas...

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
milk of magnesia breh

that stuff is a doodoo blender, it'll have you on ur toes on the toilet shooting liquid projectile
:wtf: Nikka what? You could’ve just gave your recommendation and KIM. You nikkas stay doing too much for no reason.

:dame:But somehow you managed to out-gay OP.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Nikka, i'm walking like a runway model right now. I can't make it to my car to go get this shyt, let alone drive.
Stool softener

Don't use a stimulant because it makes you feel like you gotta shyt but nothing will pass because it's like a big ass brick tryna pass.

Drink a fukk ton of a water and get stool softener..

And prayer ..

I've had stomach problems my whole life :mjcry:

I recommend you see a gastro doctor and get a colonoscopy..they'll give you some stuff that'll help you go in an hour...then once you're cleaned out it should be smooth sailings if you eat right and take some supplements like linzess or something

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
Stool softener

Don't use a stimulant because it makes you feel like you gotta shyt but nothing will pass because it's like a big ass brick tryna pass.

Drink a fukk ton of a water and get stool softener..

And prayer ..

I've had stomach problems my whole life :mjcry:

I recommend you see a gastro doctor and get a colonoscopy..they'll give you some stuff that'll help you go in an hour...then once you're cleaned out it should be smooth sailings if you eat right and take some supplements like linzess or something
My only option now is to drink water. Does is soften the stool?