I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
There's no debate to be had. The Earth is round. :/

Why would the Moon and Sun be round, but Earth flat?
I remember as a kid my pops buying us a telescope and looking and finding Mars in the sky and surprisingly it was round.

I remember I had to use the Encyclopedia to figure out where in the sky to look to find it :flabbynsick:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The reality is they see an opportunity to easily win an argument and feed their ego with displays of intellect to imaginary people online. The funny part is the frustration shown when they’re unable to do so as easily as they thought.

Classic Coli

No one in their right mind thinks they can convince a flat earther, people just enjoy debate.

But do you think the earth is flat? That's a "yes" or "no" question. You are kind of doing that I mentioned earlier, which is coming into this thread and pushing rhetoric that indirectly supports the idea but not openingly claiming any position. If you are honest person, my question should be easy to answer.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
YOURE FULL OF SHIIT CRACKER

SHOW ME WHERE OLD TESTAMENT SPOKE OF THE WORLD BEING FLAT

I LITERALLY JUST SHOWED U SCRIPTURE WHICH SPOKE OF THE OPPOSITE

YOURE JUST TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE FACT THAT YOURE A SOULLESS CAC WHO DOESNT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF CREATION AND INTELLIGENT DESIGN
Are you fukking stupid? Have you never read the Bible? Literally Genesis 1.

God created a firmament and separated the waters so land could exist. The Israelites considered their universe to be a flat disc floating on water, with firmament above it that held back the ocean of heavens, which was a common theme in myths/religions pre-axial age.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
You know what's worse than a flat earther; a religious flat earther. When you say u can see the gradient in the sky they tell u its a firmament. Real life conversation.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
How come people who believe the earth is flat never learn how to sail and prove everyone wrong.
:jbhmm:
Typical response is that armed people will meet them at the edge and prevent them from exploring beyond it. :snoop:

I always hoped that most flat earthers were just trying to bait some rich person into sending them to space just to prove them wrong.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you fukking stupid? Have you never read the Bible? Literally Genesis 1.

God created a firmament and separated the waters so land could exist. The Israelites considered their universe to be a flat disc floating on water, with firmament above it that held back the ocean of heavens, which was a common theme in myths/religions pre-axial age.

AGAIN, FAGOT

SHOW ME A PASSAGE FROM GENESIS THAT SAYS THE EARTH IS FLAT

U CANT DO IT

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
AGAIN, FAGOT

SHOW ME A PASSAGE FROM GENESIS THAT SAYS THE EARTH IS FLAT

U CANT DO IT
I just told you :mjlol: Genesis 1. Separates the universe into three parts: above, earth, and below. Really try and use your head to figure out how that would work with a sphere, I'll give you a hint: it doesn't.

I honestly don't give a flying fukk what you think. Biblical scholars and historians agree the Hebrews had a flat earth cosmology, if you disagree and think you somehow know more than them, go take it up with people whose careers are dedicated to these topics.

And Moses Leon's (a known forgerist) 'Zohar' was written in 1200AD, thousands of years after Hebrew culture had already interacted and influenced by Greek culture. :mjlol: :umad:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
1-DCBA525-D67-D-4-E53-84-AB-AD57947-F7-A3-E.png

In for the fukkery