I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
does curved ice mean that there was previously curved water?
Again, ice is a solid object

You can carve out curves in ice

I'm talking about a fluid curving around a sphere because of "gravity"

Geordi

All Star
Daps
SMH

Yeah you can stop responding now

The question has LITERALLY EVERYTHING to do with the coriolis effect, which is why I asked the question

The coriolis effect literally states that when you leave the earth's surface YOU ARE NOT MOVING AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED AS THE EARTH'S SURFACE. WIND RESISTANCE IMMEDIATELY SLOWS YOU DOWN

By your lack of logic, if the atmosphere was moving at the same rate of speed as the earth's surface, you would only ever see the exact same clouds over the same landmasses forever, BUT YOU DON'T. Clouds move independently and freely

This is what I mean when I say that a lot of y'all blindly believe in concepts that y'all don't understand and cannot prove

The marble is still connected to the earth's surface by way of being in the car, according to heliocentric logic
Did you ever ask your professors these questions about flat earth?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I just posted the definition of the coriolis effect straight off of google. That's not my definition. That's your scientists defintion

You're grasping at straws here. You're wrong. It's ok to be wrong sometimes. Doubling down is when it becomes embarrassing
You lying dummy. You posted the definition and then added your own explanation. Then in the next post you stated your own misunderstanding. and now a dummy cause I can't keep up with your scrambled brain concept of physics.

The coriolis effect literally states that when you leave the earth's surface YOU ARE NOT MOVING AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED AS THE EARTH'S SURFACE. WIND RESISTANCE IMMEDIATELY SLOWS YOU DOWN
vs the actual meaning:
  1. an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You lying dummy. You posted the definition and then added your own explanation. Then in the next post you stated your own misunderstanding. and now a dummy cause I can't keep up with your scrambled brain concept of physics.

vs the actual meaning:
  1. an effect whereby a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force (the Coriolis force ) acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation. On the earth, the effect tends to deflect moving objects to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern and is important in the formation of cyclonic weather systems.
Yes

Do you understand what this means?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Barnett114

@Houston911

@CHICAGO

Please get this smug liar out of here. Thanks

That's not how this works playboy. You cats need to come to an agreement and @ the mods when the terms of the ban bet are decided. Not after.

As far as I've seen neither of you agreed to anything.

Fred.