I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I've seen wind curve around pressure systems(i.e. tornadoes and hurricanes)

I'm not sure I've seen wind curve around a sphere

then how does a non-spherically curved wind shave the ice down to a curve that matches the sphere's curve?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No I don't understand anything you're saying. Not trying to be mean, but it's clear why you "studied at Georgia Tech" and did not "Graduate from Georgia Tech"
I stopped going after 4 years

I could have finished at any point if I wanted. I chose not to

Did you go to a STEM school?

And yes, it's clear that you don't understand anything I'm saying. You don't even understand what YOU are saying smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@xCivicx you played your hand a bit to early.

You willing gave your name .
Let's see how this turns out
??

His whole point was him "exposing" that I did not attend GT. He was wrong and he needs to be banned for lying on my for no reason

He already had my full name

I'm the reason he's even here so it's fitting that I should be the reason he needs to gtfo now

There's nothing else. You have my facebook. Go off

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He kept threatening to drop my name

He then posted the lie that I did not attend GT MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread

By posting that LIE MULTIPLE TIMES, he indirectly agreed to the ban bet

He even said that I wouldn't post again "after he was done with me"

I'll take this as high as it needs to go

He's the one that came in here extremely cocky ready to lie on me. He needs to be banned
This post very clearly speaks to how you could end up believing in flat earth theories

He very clearly left it open to the idea that you did go there several times. He also made a point of saying over and over that his point of contention wasn't wether or not you ever went there, but the fact that you didn't graduate while trying to lord over ppl how infallible you are because you did go there

There's some sort of disconnect between between reading and understanding that lays out why you're the type of guy to believe in the things you do

Tair

Superstar
Daps
FLIGHT ON A BALL

The CORIOLIS EFFECT, is a term created by heliocentrists. It is NOT a flat earth concept. Google the CORIOLIS EFFECT, and this is what comes up:
What is Coriolis effect in simple terms?

The Coriolis Effect - Currents: NOAA's National Ocean Service ...'s National Ocean Service ...

Because the Earth rotates on its axis, circulating air is deflected toward the right in the Northern Hemisphere and toward the left in the Southern Hemisphere. This deflection is called the Coriolis effect.

CORIOLIS FORCE
In physics, the Coriolis force is an inertial or fictitious force that acts on objects in motion within a frame of reference that rotates with respect to an inertial frame. In a reference frame with clockwise rotation, the force acts to the left of the motion of the object. In one with anticlockwise (or counterclockwise) rotation, the force acts to the right. Deflection of an object due to the Coriolis force is called the Coriolis effect. Though recognized previously by others, the mathematical expression for the Coriolis force appeared in an 1835 paper by French scientist Gaspard-Gustave de Coriolis, in connection with the theory of water wheels. Early in the 20th century, the term Coriolis force began to be used in connection with meteorology.

In short this means that while standing on the earth's surface, you're rotating at the same rate of speed as the earth(1000 mph eastward at the equator, with that number reducing the further away from the equator and the closer to the poles that you move)

What this ALSO MEANS, is that once you LEAVE the earth's surface, you are no longer rotating at the same rate of speed as the earth's surface. Wind resistance(apparently) immediately slows your rate of rotation.

Again, this is a heliocentric concept. It has nothing to do with flat earth

My question is this:

Say you're flying due north, from peru to ecuador(the equator). How does a plane flying 600mph directly north, land on an air strip moving 1000mph directly east? That kind of difference in force and direction should essentially destroy the landing gear on a plane, since they're mainly only reinforced for the direction that the plane is moving

Also, when landing during a flight, how come no one feels the immediate jolt of suddenly moving 1000mph east with the surface of the earth again?

I encourage anyone except the banned person to answer these questions for me

@Mike Nasty

The Coriolis force is essentially non-existent at the equator.

Airspeed = ground speed.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He kept threatening to drop my name

He then posted the lie that I did not attend GT MULTIPLE TIMES in this thread

By posting that LIE MULTIPLE TIMES, he indirectly agreed to the ban bet

He even said that I wouldn't post again "after he was done with me"

I'll take this as high as it needs to go

He's the one that came in here extremely cocky ready to lie on me. He needs to be banned

As high as it needs to go?

Houston and I run The Coli, which is why I'm telling you it's not happening. And I can 99.99% guarantee @Houston911 isn't going to sign off on this, either. Not the way it was worded.

Fred.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
He played his cards too soon out of pressure.

Not only will @Th3Birdman not get banned he now has the ok to make another thread.

Hopefully he chills and just keep the debate going