He kept asking you and you would not specifically say "yes do it"
You slimey

And change the "Studied at Georiga Tech" on your Facebook
It is shameful to not know the spelling of the college you "studied at"
You know how to spell Georgia

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Say you're flying due north, from peru to ecuador(the equator). How does a plane flying 600mph directly north, land on an air strip moving 1000mph directly east? That kind of difference in force and direction should essentially destroy the landing gear on a plane, since they're mainly only reinforced for the direction that the plane is moving
The question has nothing to do with the Coriolis effect. The airplane flying due north at 600mph is also 1000mph east, we all are. Why doesn't a marble tossed up in a car smash against the rear window.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The question has nothing to do with the Coriolis effect. The airplane flying due north at 600mph is also 1000mph east, we all are. Why doesn't a marble tossed up in a car smash against the rear window.
SMH

Yeah you can stop responding now

The question has LITERALLY EVERYTHING to do with the coriolis effect, which is why I asked the question

The coriolis effect literally states that when you leave the earth's surface YOU ARE NOT MOVING AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED AS THE EARTH'S SURFACE. WIND RESISTANCE IMMEDIATELY SLOWS YOU DOWN

By your lack of logic, if the atmosphere was moving at the same rate of speed as the earth's surface, you would only ever see the exact same clouds over the same landmasses forever, BUT YOU DON'T. Clouds move independently and freely

This is what I mean when I say that a lot of y'all blindly believe in concepts that y'all don't understand and cannot prove

The marble is still connected to the earth's surface by way of being in the car, according to heliocentric logic

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
9fa.jpg

Just when i was ready to give up, yall came thru with the fukkery :banderas:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMH

The question has LITERALLY EVERYTHING to do with the coriolis effect, which is why I asked the question

The coriolis effect literally states that when you leave the earth's surface YOU ARE NOT MOVING AT THE SAME RATE OF SPEED AS THE EARTH'S SURFACE. WIND RESISTANCE IMMEDIATELY SLOWS YOU DOWN

By your lack of logic, if the atmosphere was moving at the same rate of speed as the earth's surface, you would only ever see the exact same clouds over the same landmasses forever, BUT YOU DON'T. Clouds move independently and freely

This is what I mean when I say that a lot of y'all blindly believe in concepts that y'all don't understand and cannot prove

The marble is still connected to the earth's surface by way of being in the car, according to heliocentric logic
So you believe we have an atmosphere?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
SMH

You don't understand the Coriolis effect and then you make up theories off your misunderstandings.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You don't understand the Coriolis effect and then you make up theories off your misunderstandings.
I just posted the definition of the coriolis effect straight off of google. That's not my definition. That's your scientists defintion

You're grasping at straws here. You're wrong. It's ok to be wrong sometimes. Doubling down is when it becomes embarrassing