Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OPPOSITE THINGS don't mean that they are happening at OPPOSITE TIMES OF DAY

full

Nikka-- I CAN QUOTE WHAT YOU SAID

:why:

What the fukk is wrong with you? Breh, you said New Moons happen at night and that Solar eclipses happen during the day.

Solar eclipses occur during the day

New moons occur during the night

The sun, moon and earth are in the exact same position in both instances, yet it's daytime for one and nighttime for the other

Why lie, bro?

Haven't I shown the willingness to go back and prove that you're lying? Who do you think you are engaged with right now??? :picard:

If the moon is IN FRONT OF THE SUN FOR BOTH THE NEW MOON AND THE SOLAR ECLIPSE, HOW CAN ANYTHING BE OCCURRING AT NIGHT? Please be specific

You have no idea what you're saying here, and you're just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. Considering I've got you lying above, what the fukk are you trying to say here?

What do you mean "how can anything be occurring at night"? Neither New Moons or Solar Eclipses happen at night, so... what are you talking about?

:mjgrin:

I told y'all I had this nikka on his heels :banderas:

ONCE AGAIN, my POINT is that according to the HELIOCENTRIC MODEL, the moon crossing in front of the sun SHOULD be a SOLAR ECLIPSE whenever it happens, yet the moon crosses in front of the sun during a new moon and...? It doesn't disrupt the sun's light in ANY WAY AT ALL? It just goes invisible?? That makes sense to you? That throws the whole concept of solar eclipses off, with respect to the heliocentric model

Once again, you are DEAD WRONG, and that's because YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND OUR MODEL.

The moon does not rotate around the Earth in a perfectly circular orbit; its orbit is elliptical and on an angle:

moon.orbit_-e1498934371864.jpg

This is why the Moon doesn't cause a solar eclipse every new moon-- the angle of its elliptical orbit.

Because it makes more sense to me that the moons phases are an internal function of the moon itself.

You have the reasoning ability of a child.

I bet you didn't even know that at night moonlight is actually cooler in temperature than the shade is

And I bet you didn't know that bullshyt has been debunked years ago:

Lol, see how you keep coming at me with shyt that has been answered already? This is why I don't have to google anything-- all of you flerfs are the SAME.

I don't sit and hit refresh waiting for you to post like you obviously do for me

But... but... but... the Coli has notifications... I don't need to do that :wtf: :russ:

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You might be famous for a lot of things, but a knowledge of astrophysics most definitely is not one of them. Neither is a knowledge of centripetal motion

I don't mind the nitpicking, after I respond and you nitpick the exact same thing after my response, that's when I stop responding

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your video "taking down" that video. I don't even know what that means LMAOOOO. You're really going all in on your bluff

And once again, I'm not one of your little fanboys. I don't give af what you think you will or will not "accept" from me. I've been pretty cordial in here. A hell of a lot more cordial than you or anyone else has been to me.

Keep it cute. I mean it

I answered everything asked. Either say your ready to move on or let someone else come in here and try their hand because you seem to be stuck in a feedback loop

I really am searching for who the fukk you think you are speaking to. It's not me.

For one, you don't know what I know, but I know what YOU DON'T KNOW. You keep tossing out flerf buzzwords, unaware that you misuse a lot of the terms you type, and you don't even know half of what these terms mean. You prove that yourself.

For two, me debunking what you said is not being stuck in a feedback loop. You just have no answer for what I'm saying, but you want to keep pushing your bullshyt.

Fam, NOBODY HERE AGREES WITH YOU. :DWILL:

Don't you find that concerning? This is TheColi, where someone should have backed you up by now, just out of spite. But what is happening is that you are being laughed at by every person that has looked at this thread seriously.

You are providing ZERO credible arguments. I am thoroughly answering everything, while you are giving me NOTHING.

This is one of the most one-sided debates in this website's history. You can't find another beatdown like this.

You HAVE NOT answered everything. In order to answer the basic question I have asked you from the outset of this thread MONTHS AGO, you need to provide a model.

You refuse to post this model. Therefore, you have NOT answered EVERYTHING. I'm demonstrating saint like patience with you. I'm giving you multiple opportunities to give me what I am asking you for, even allowing you to draw what YOU believe the shape of the Earth is. You won't even give me that.

So stop lying. No one is buying the bullshyt you are selling. I am embarrassing you. Keep that cute, nikka :dame:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:unimpressed:

The Hosui (Asian) Pear is a pear that occurs across all of Asia, most specifically in China, Korea, and Japan.

The combined population of just these three countries alone is 1.6 billion.

If I included the entire region where this pear is the more common pear, that includes the entire population of Asia, which is currently 4.5 billion, which is 58% or more than half the Earth's population.

The Hosui Pear is literally the most common pear in the world.

I'm still reading through the thread and got a long way to go to catch up, so forgive me if I'm late, but was this ever produced?

I would love to see this myself.

As I have already explained, Civic is asking for something that is nearly impossible to demonstrate.

You have to understand that water and a ball are subject to the Earth's gravity. You cannot do this experiment on Earth, because the Earth's gravity will pull the water off the ball and towards itself.

This means you have to do this in SPACE, where the Earth's gravity is far weaker.

I have already provided a video of water's behavior in space:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He thinks it's because of ballons

ok. maybe he will comment.
what explains the high relative velocity of those "balloons" and why can't we see them?
i think this one is even easier to work through than gps.
millions of people will soon be pointing their phones at the sky and we can all get 1st person experience of trying it out.

Daps
The Hosui (Asian) Pear is a pear that occurs across all of Asia, most specifically in China, Korea, and Japan.

The combined population of just these three countries alone is 1.6 billion.

If I included the entire region where this pear is the more common pear, that includes the entire population of Asia, which is currently 4.5 billion, which is 58% or more than half the Earth's population
It's only common in East Asia. 1.7b vs 6b
:unimpressed:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what explains the high relative velocity of those "balloons" and why can't we see them?
millions of people will soon be pointing their phones at the sky and we can all get 1st person experience of trying it out.
He doesn't believe in wind either

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

The incredibly vapid idea that GPS is explained with balloons is debunked by the fact that we literally cannot see those balloons.

Take any telescope you want, point it at wherever he thinks those balloons are, and pull them in view.

:martin:

The problem with this dude's ideas is that he never questions the logic of them. The idea that GPS operates on a balloon network is ludicrous, but also incredibly easy to disprove, as are the majority of his stupid ideas.

We killed his model though, and his refusal to post one is the evidence that we have beaten him on that stupid idea. He won't post another model because he knows the model he actually believes in has been disproved. He's clinging to the concepts presented in that model, but won't outright admit that's the model he believes in.

Clown shyt.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Lol first of all, your first image is dead. Learn how to internet you fukking noob.

Second, that 2nd image is out of context. The fukk was that supposed to show? That pears have different shapes? Thanks for that revelation, Albert Einstein, I'm sure you're going to shake the world with that revelation!

Now run along, and tell your dad what you found out on the internet today!