I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
ok. maybe he will comment.
what explains the high relative velocity of those "balloons" and why can't we see them?
i think this one is even easier to work through than gps.
millions of people will soon be pointing their phones at the sky and we can all get 1st person experience of trying it out.
Huge problem with the 'Balloon Hypothesis'....telescopes and binoculars.

:mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:unimpressed:
Screenshot-20220910-050535-Chrome.jpg

:snoop:
Nerds used to be intelligent

(I'm being sincere here) thank you for the screenshot showing me what you were trying to post.

There are many varieties of pears. This is well understood.

The point I'm trying to make here is that the Asian pear is the most common variety. Of course, there are region specific pears. This does not change the fact that the Asian Pear is common across a vast majority of the people of Asia, which includes

China: 1.4 Billion
India: 1.4 Billion
Japan: 128 Million
Indonesia: 274 Million
The Korean Peninsula: 77 Million
Vietnam: 97 Million
Thailand: 70 Million
The Philippines: 110 Million
Taiwan: 24 Million
Malaysia: 32 Million
Pakistan: 220 Million

I can literally go on and on, listing Burma/Myanmar, Laos, Singapore, etc. The point is that this fruit is common amongst a population of over 4 Billion people.

But you're done sidetracking me fam, I'm not going to respond to you any further. This debate is between me and Civic. I'd rather not have to put you on ignore.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Huge problem with the 'Balloon Hypothesis'....telescopes and binoculars.

:mjlol:

Hell, I'll take it a step further-- airplanes.

Why have we never, in the history of commercial flight, seen these balloons in the sky?? They should be easy to spot from 30,000-40,000 feet in the sky?

Here's some images of my flight back home from Hawaii.

Not a balloon in sight, but we do see the beauty of this planet :blessed:

Notice the slight curve in each one of these images? :sas1:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Because it makes more sense to me that the moons phases are an internal function of the moon itself.

:skip: This dude makes Donald Trump look like Max Planck.

@Th3Birdman

We warned you that you would be trying to save a certifiable, five-star, first-ballot hall of fame level moron. Truly one of the elites. :russ:

We all know that flat-earthers are about as sharp as a bowling ball, but were you really expecting to have to deal with the heir to the throne to the Kingdom of Idiocracy?

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
He doesn't.

He is a techno music producer. His instagram is public.

You joking right?

He does not have "engineering and physics degrees from Georgia Tech"?

Who lies about shyt like that?

I am honestly shocked
This man has been on the coli for YEARS proclaiming to be an expert in his field

@xCivicx what the heck is wrong with you man?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@xCivicx I honestly do not think you have engineering and physics degrees from Georgia Tech

Stop trolling. You like an alt to swagnificent.
That was his claim? Both of those fools told lies too big for them. This one an engineer.. the banned fool was a lawyer. :duck:

Both can't grab basic shyt and argue for the sake of it. I wish dude was trolling but he's an arrogant idiot.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That was his claim? Both of those fools told lies too big for them. This one an engineer.. the banned fool was a lawyer. :duck:

Both can't grab basic shyt and argue for the sake of it. I wish dude was trolling but he's an arrogant idiot.

I promise you he said "I have engineering and physics degrees from Georgia Tech"

That is when I started scratching my head.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You joking right?

He does not have "engineering and physics degrees from Georgia Tech"?

Who lies about shyt like that?

I am honestly shocked
This man has been on the coli for YEARS proclaiming to be an expert in his field

@xCivicx what the heck is wrong with you man?

He lied about this because his goal was to LARP as a nikka that knows anything about science.

Many people challenge his claims about the shape of the Earth, so his assumption was that if he lies about his credentials, people would give his lunatic thoughts and conspiracies credibility.

Then he ran into me, a nikka that fact checks for a living :manny:

Screenshot-857.png

He is, indeed, a techno music producer. That is not the career path of someone with science degrees.

And yes, I am dead serious. His instagram is a music production IG that has almost zero traffic. I am sitting on pictures of his real face, whenever he wants to bring this smoke back up.
:unimpressed: