I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
He lied about this because his goal was to LARP as a nikka that knows anything about science.

Many people challenge his claims about the shape of the Earth, so his assumption was that if he lies about his credentials, people would give his lunatic thoughts and conspiracies credibility.

Then he ran into me, a nikka that fact checks for a living :manny:

Screenshot-857.png

He is, indeed, a techno music producer. That is not the career path of someone with science degrees.

And yes, I am dead serious. His instagram is a music production IG that has almost zero traffic. I am sitting on pictures of his real face, whenever he wants to bring this smoke back up.
:unimpressed:

So his theory came from MDMA :ohhh:

gr2_lrg.jpg

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
He lied about this because his goal was to LARP as a nikka that knows anything about science.

Many people challenge his claims about the shape of the Earth, so his assumption was that if he lies about his credentials, people would give his lunatic thoughts and conspiracies credibility.

Then he ran into me, a nikka that fact checks for a living :manny:

Screenshot-857.png

He is, indeed, a techno music producer. That is not the career path of someone with science degrees.

And yes, I am dead serious. His instagram is a music production IG that has almost zero traffic. I am sitting on pictures of his real face, whenever he wants to bring this smoke back up.
:unimpressed:
You're funny

I have no smoke for you. I stopped responding to this thread because you kept talking in circles whenever i addressed your points like the bad faith "debater" you are

Every single link you have, you got from my signature. They're all still in my signature right now. Right below this post

Not only that, my face has been in the men of the coli thread for almost 5 years now

Do you want to ban bet on whether or not I went to GT?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You're funny

I have no smoke for you. I stopped responding to this thread because you kept talking in circles whenever i addressed your points like the bad faith "debater" you are

Every single link you have, you got from my signature. They're all still in my signature right now. Right below this post

Not only that, my face has been in the men of the coli thread for almost 5 years now

And graduated from Georgia Tech with Physics and Computer Engineering degrees?
Just making sure

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're funny

Alright, cool. Time to expose you for real now, R.G.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You do whatever you feel is right

This is his explicit permission to use this man's full name.

Let the record show this. When I did this to Luken, mods bushed my thread. Civic has given me permission to use his full name.

Can we do that ban bet when you're done?

It won't be necessary. You won't be posting after I'm done with you.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is his explicit permission to use this man's full name.

Let the record show this. When I did this to Luken, mods bushed my thread. Civic has given me permission to use his full name.

It won't be necessary. You won't be posting after I'm done with you.
:mjlol: @mods get ready