I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
We can also talk about how the sizes of the continents change from "photo" to "photo"

main-qimg-4118f67e4eec675bba39e78316aa1b03.webp
This may very well be one of the most laughable things posted on The Coli since its inception.

It is at this point that no adult person continues discussing, since they now know they are dealing with someone who won’t admit defeat.

Move on OP this was over in the first post @Th3Birdman.

Respectfully @xCivicx.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
This may very well be one of the most laughable things posted on The Coli since its inception.
Nah, he's stated that sidereal days and solar days are the same and that the Moon was a hologram.

:russ:

He's a disingenuous, science/math/logic-illiterate LIAR.

Everything he says is laughable.​

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
What do you think about space tourism, did they film this underwater and tell Michael Strahan to pretend he was in space?:jbhmm:

I'm confused. Does filming underwater make you float or something? I've never been in a submarine before but I've been swimming and I wasn't floating like that underwater :jbhmm:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1. Why can't you produce a photo of the earth completely blocking the sun? It should be simple right?

What do you think asking for this means? I most likely will never be able to produce a first account photograph of Beyonce's titties, but I can assure you, they're there. A photo of the Earth blocking out the sun would require someone to have taken a picture like that for no reason, and for me to find that photo to appease a silly talking point that means nothing to this debate at large.

To be clear, I understand what you are trying to do here. You think that an image of the Sun being blocked out by the Earth will produce stars on the sides of a dark circular object. As I said to you earlier: THE SUN IS EXTREMELY BRIGHT.

I have already provided for you an image of the Earth in front of the Sun, taken by Apollo astronauts in 1969

main-qimg-2f60a5d57bb978a3d7dd18d2070774a7-c

The issue is why you didn't like this image the first time I posted this: THE SUN IS TOO BRIGHT. The Sun is never completely blocked out by the Earth (or Moon), and can cause exposure issues in cameras if its light hits the Earth (or Moon).

Even during a total solar eclipse, you can still see the Sun (more specifically, its corona):

corona1.en.jpg

All this^^^ light seeping out of the side can prevent cameras from being able to see stars, due to how exposure works.

Also, why can't you produce a photo of stars from space with the earth SOMEWHERE in the photo? There are multiple objects orbiting the earth that are capable of capturing pictures

We good or nah? :sas1:

2. I never implied that satellites should be "bright" in space. However, you should be able to see multiple, thousands of black specks all across the bright earth. Those specks would be the satellites

Absolutely incorrect.

What part of "THE EARTH IS FUKKING MASSIVE" do you not understand??? Human beings are essentially bacteria to the Earth, and even the largest structures we have ever built are tiny compared to the Earth. Hell, Mt. Everest is barely a bump on the Earth's surface. You would NEVER see black specks all across the Earth.

Here's a simple experiment using my key light again, and this definitively debunks your point:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Think the earth is flat when you can see the curvature of the Earth on the moon during a lunar eclipse brehs.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
you shoulda also found this :ufdup:

"From their geographical and historical context, the ancient Hebrews had a flat-earth cosmology." perhaps you should take the course to increase your aptitude.

It's okay to admit you're wrong. Hebrews thought the earth was flat, that's what's in the bible. That's what biblical scholars agreed upon then, and agree upon now. There's countless examples of those diagrams I posted. But yet you maintain that's all a lie because of something a charlatan wrote in the 1200s and some weirdo self-published books by the revisionists like you who cant admit the bible's fallible, so you spend your time arguing these demonstrably wrong ideas because you can't admit your religious text isn't a 100% divinely inspired truth, it's just another series of mythologies.

And yes real scripture in the bible does refer to flat earth, such as Sarah discussing the pillars of earth. Meanwhile, the Zohar, which you keep citing, is not even scripture -- it's scriptural commentary used in Kabbalah which is not the orthodox.

THE FACT THAT U THINK BIBLICAL SCHOLARS AGREE UPON THAT NOW EXPOSES U AS AN IGNORAMUS WHOS BETTER OFF KEEPIN HIS MOUTH SHUT

AND KABBALAH IS NOT ORTHODOX NOW?

DO BETTER YOUNG’N

Geordi

All Star
Daps
I'm confused. Does filming underwater make you float or something? I've never been in a submarine before but I've been swimming and I wasn't floating like that underwater :jbhmm:
Looks like being inside a submarine is exactly like standing on the ground. Maybe xcivicx can explain how his physics work underwater since he's an expert :jbhmm: