Daps
Earth thick af breh
dancing-pear.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Ya'll know damn well that he isn't going to change his opinion on this flat Earth bullshyt no matter what evidence you show him, so why even waste your time? It's a lost cause.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because you don’t know what words mean. Let me help you out.

CGI: this is computer generated imagery. In other words, it is imagery that has been completely generated inside a computer, as in not a picture of a real object

Composite image: an image that is composed of smaller images to depict a large object. A panoramic photo is a composite image. In order to have a composite image, the smaller images have to be of a real thing.

Photoshop: a computer program that allows you to edit images. Again, the image you are editing is a real photo of a thing.

What you are saying is that if I Photoshop an image the subject of that image is no longer a real object. I can Photoshop an image of a dog, and that does not mean the dog no longer is a real thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

You are not fooling anyone with this mumbo-jumbo bullshyt that you’re trying. Words mean things, and CGI, composite image, and Photoshop are all distinct things with meanings. The person talking about using Photoshop on the image of the earth is talking about making it more pleasant to the eyes. But the pictures are still real things 🤦🏾‍♂️
Incorrect

You know what a dog is because you see dogs every day of your life

You don't need a composite image to tell you what a dog looks like

You've never viewed the earth from space, so any picture of the earth from space that you see, you're CHOOSING to believe that this image is real, because all current images the earth from space are COMPOSITES

That means that they are images that YOU can never view with your own EYES

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No it wouldn't, I'm pretty sure most religious people don't lose sleep over the earth not being flat

What do people gain from "the truth"?
There's nothing gained from the truth

What's gained from the lie is a general lack of self-worth

When you "believe" that you're an insignificant nothing spinning on a ball of randomness, then you don't care about any of the decisions that you make, because they ultimately "don't matter"

That same mindset is why maniacs shoot up schools, malls and churches

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I just told you :mjlol: Genesis 1. Separates the universe into three parts: above, earth, and below. Really try and use your head to figure out how that would work with a sphere, I'll give you a hint: it doesn't.

I honestly don't give a flying fukk what you think. Biblical scholars and historians agree the Hebrews had a flat earth cosmology, if you disagree and think you somehow know more than them, go take it up with people whose careers are dedicated to these topics.

And Moses Leon's (a known forgerist) 'Zohar' was written in 1200AD, thousands of years after Hebrew culture had already interacted and influenced by Greek culture. :mjlol: :umad:

:dead:

SO BECAUSE THERES A BELOW AND AN ABOVE MEANS ITS FLAT? LMFAOOOO

EVEN A FLAT EARTH WOULD HAVE SIDES U FUCCIN MORON

TRYIN WAY TOO HARD, AS USUAL