I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
THE FACT THAT U THINK BIBLICAL SCHOLARS AGREE UPON THAT NOW EXPOSEE U AS AN IGNORAMUS WHOS BETTER OFF KEEPIN HIS MOUTH SHUT
:mjlol:

Again, I don’t give a fukk what you think, you’re only lying to yourself.

ynGn4tr.png

Tair

Superstar
Daps
you shoulda also found this :ufdup:

"From their geographical and historical context, the ancient Hebrews had a flat-earth cosmology." perhaps you should take the course to increase your aptitude.

It's okay to admit you're wrong. Hebrews thought the earth was flat, that's what's in the bible. That's what biblical scholars agreed upon then, and agree upon now. There's countless examples of those diagrams I posted. But yet you maintain that's all a lie because of something a charlatan wrote in the 1200s and some weirdo self-published books by the revisionists like you who cant admit the bible's fallible, so you spend your time arguing these demonstrably wrong ideas because you can't admit your religious text isn't a 100% divinely inspired truth, it's just another series of mythologies.

And yes real scripture in the bible does refer to flat earth, such as Sarah discussing the pillars of earth. Meanwhile, the Zohar, which you keep citing, is not even scripture -- it's scriptural commentary used in Kabbalah which is not the orthodox.

@Koichos
did the Hebrews think the earth was flat and is that what Bible scholars agree on? Does scripture refer to flat earth?:jbhmm:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:

Again, I don’t give a fukk what you think, you’re only lying to yourself.

ynGn4tr.png

THIS IS JUST SPECULATION

AND EVEN IF ANCIENT HEBREWS DID THINK THE WORLD WAS FLAT, THAT STILL DOESNT MEAN SHIIT

LOTS OF SCRIPTURE HAS BEEN INTERPRETED WRONG THROUGHOUT HISTORY

WHATS IMPORTANT IS SCRIPTURE IN WRITING, NOT INTERPRETATION

AND THE WRITING IN THE ZOHAR DESCRIBES IT AS ROUND IN DETAIL

NO INTERPRETATION NECESSARY

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Y'all are fighting Lilliputians.

I guess it's fun to stomp on them.

I think they crave the attention of saying they believe in Flat Earth.

So once y'all get through "beating" them, try just ignoring them.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
can I be your manager? only 35%.

i'll get you that fight son :ufdup:

I have Sccit on ignore, so I can't see what he's saying, but I'm assuming since you said "fight", he's saying he wants to catch my fade, right?

The problem is that when I jokingly said I'd slap him, he stated he would shoot and kill me. So not only is he not really about that life, and is a p*ssy that brings guns to fistfights, he is a White man on a Black forum stating he'd shoot an unarmed Black man.

Why is he not banned, again?

:sas2:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I am a YouTuber. I run my own stuff, and debate people live. Civic hasn't yet realized the kind of breh he's up against. I literally do this for a living. All I do is provide rebuttals and receipts all day when I'm not streaming lol

He's in for a long day.
Youtube channel?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The formula for the curvature of the Earth is

h=r-r cos(s/2r)

h=height
r=radius of the Earth
s=arc length

Don't ask for things you don't understand. You won't understand it, and I guaran-damn-tee you have no clue what the fukk I just posted. :ufdup:

Now YOU need to answer why things fall DOWN. If I dropped a ball from my hands, it falls to the Earth. Why does this happen?

Your normal retort is "buoyancy and density" but the problem is that air would exist all the way around a ball, meaning the air on the sides and above it are ALSO less dense, meaning the ball should "fall up" or "fall sideways".

Why don't balls fall UP?

Also, in a vacuum, where there is no air, things still fall DOWN. How do you explain things falling down in a vacuum, where there is no air for a ball to be denser than? :jbhmm:

TartDimpledAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif
Cool so we'll start with curvature here

According to the exact curvature formula that you used, person standing 5 Feed above the ground has a should have a visibility of ~2.8 miles before the earth supposedly curves. The value of that curvature should be ~3 feet

At an elevation of 40,000(higher than planes usually fly), visibility should be ~245 miles before the earth supposedly curves. The value of that curvature should be around 30,000 feet, or a little over 5 miles of the earth curving down and away from you, out of line of sight

What you don't seem to understand, is that there actually have been people who tested these values in real life, in real time, with high-powered equipment

This is just a random guy that I came across on youtube one day. He was never a flat earther, just a guy who liked to go up in planes and take pictures with his cameras. One day he decides to put an infrared filter on his camera to see what he'd capture.

What did he find? He found that he could see MUCH FURTHER than any and all distances predicted by curvature formulas. Here is a timestamped video of him observing points across the great lakes that should a curved a mile or more down beyond the horizon. He then shows the google earth(who someone in here said was accurate) image of that exact same area that he's flying over and it looks completely different from how it looks in real life

Actually look at what you're seeing in the video and don't skip over it because I need a clear response to this. The video is not very long

Falling objects:
Objects in motion seek the quickest path to achieving an "at rest" state

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with the "air" part of your post. When you fill a balloon with air, it "falls up", just like when you dive into a body of water, you tend to float up. Why doesn't gravity pull a cruise ship to the bottom of the ocean? Gravity supposedly keeps said cruise ship stuck to the ground on land correct?

Or is water an anti-gravity device?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I went to college bro, that's it. I got my masters in a humanity (English; creative writing) and my bachelors in a foreign language (Japanese).

I've always been interested in science, and my minor in college was Evolutionary Biology. Originally, I'd planned to get a B.S. in biology, and in doing that, you have to take chemistry and math courses. Additionally, I took astronomy courses because I was always interested in space.

Those of us who have actually gone to college and taken advanced math and science courses understand that labwork is a requirement. This means we are not simply repeating what we have heard from scientists and professors, but have performed a litany of experiments ourselves and wrote papers demonstrating our work so that others can attempt to debunk our findings.

This is basic science.
What experiments have you done to prove that the sun is 92 million miles away?

Post them in here please