I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:mjlol:Exactly. But he's going to ignore you, just like he did me when I cooked him with that fact last time.

:mjlol:I'm probably the only person on this site who completely stumped him to the point where he straight up ignored me.
When was this?

Post a link to that thread please

I don't respond to that other poster for reasons that have nothing to do with flat earth, but you never stumped me on anything my guy

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Here's my thing breh:

There are obviously other people here that are confused about this topic, meaning they're on the fence. So we debate publicly to answer questions they may have, so they can potentially make an informed decision later on.

I may never convince xCivicx, but that's because he is happy to be known as the tallest midget on these boards (he literally calls people that call him out on being a Flerf his "fans". The nikka relishes in being known on this board for the stupidest conspiracy theory on the internet. Embarrassing shyt :what:).

But other people can learn something from these back and forths. If there are any weaknesses in my arguments, it should be easy for him to demonstrate that.

I've clearly shown he's not even close to my level, so his fanboys that dap his posts in these threads should find this asswhooping concerning :sas2:
So someone who wants to come off as unbothered, you sure are EXTREMELY invested in me and my beliefs, yet I have no idea who you are

I keep my flat earth discussions in flat earth threads. It's y'all that throw temper tantrums and have psychotic breaks over flat earth in threads that have nothing at all to do with the topic

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You can track the ISS and see it in space by putting in your coordinates, it will give you the visible timeframes:

You can capture it with a camera/telescope:

This video doesn't show clear footage of the ISS in motion, from the earth though

That light could be any aircraft

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
This video doesn't show clear footage of the ISS in motion, from the earth though

That light could be any aircraft
As I stated in the reply to the first person, you can drop the video, it was only to serve as an example. Instead, go get a camera or telescope, put your coordinates into the site that I linked, find the timeframe that the ISS will be visible from your location, and then record it for yourself.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
which only explain planes flying in one direction ...

and they never explain GPS ..

edit:

Screenshot-2022-07-20-at-21-32-40.png

plenty of space between your ears breh :mjlol:
I'm about to get into this stuff in here too

I need someone to explain we have gps satellites orbiting above us everywhere, yet said gps signals still drop in deeply rural areas(almost like a cellphone signal)

Can you shed some light on that?

I also have a few questions about the concept of flight on a ball

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm about to get into this stuff in here too

I need someone to explain we have gps satellites orbiting above us everywhere, yet said gps signals still drop in deeply rural areas(almost like a cellphone signal)

Can you shed some light on that?

nah. i'm gonna need a flat earth gps model first.

here is the globe gps model explained Global Positioning System - Wikipedia .

i.e. make assertions rather than pose questions when responding to a question.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
xcivicx said tv ,internet, gps, phone works by a secret network of thousands of high altitude balloons all over the earth :deadrose:

I asked him where the balloons are in relation to the sun and moon since according to flat earth they are only 70 miles away he disappeared of course

I actually didn't even see you ask that, that thread devolved and I stopped posting in it

IMO they're in low earth orbit, which isn't a flat earth concept

And no, they're not 70 miles away according to flat earth theory

They're 3000 miles away and 70 miles ACROSS, as in their diameters(or something similar to this)

You really though you stumped me with a question about balloons?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So what IS being casted on the moon?

I’m not trying to troll or joke, I’m genuinely curious.
I'm just as curious as you are

I don't pretend to know what's going on there

But I DO know what a shadow looks like, and that doesn't look like a shadow