I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

And really, “get a life”?

Lol fam I live life on easy mode.

While you’re out here peddling your buttraps, I daily drive a super car, travel to places out the country, smash bad bytches, and still have time to give you backward morons the business on this website.

I got a life.

You have a soundcloud that only receives attention when I post your dusty face in these threads

giphy.gif

:mjlol: your life revolves around making videos about CinemaSins on Youtube and having reddit cac fans. You waited 5 years to register on The Coli so you could come here and clout chase off fellow nikka nerds. Still fronting like your famous in real life and fukk bad bytches huh?:laff:

L00T9CC.png

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
OP has spent over a decade trying to be famous on the internet and failed until he started creating hundreds of videos hating on another man and got reddit cac fans from it. Breh is a nikka nerd

apparently this nikka is famous in real life and smashes bad bytches in the LA scene :laff:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
your life revolves around making videos about CinemaSins on Youtube and having reddit cac fans

"You make 2 mil a year doing something you enjoy and have fans :troll:"

Nikka, you are complimenting me :russ:
You waited 5 years to register on The Coli so you could come here and clout chase off fellow nikka nerds

Lol, well this is dumb, because the literal reason this thread exists is because Civic called me out. Can't clout chase if I am the clout being chased.
Still fronting like your famous in real life and fukk bad bytches huh?

I would never do anything as low class as show the women I've dikked into a coma on a website like this.

I will, however point you to multiple people that have expressed their surprise that I even post on these boards. Read through this thread carefully :sas1:

I'll also direct you to this:

Yeah. That's 43 million. I don't need to front; everything I have claimed about myself, I can prove.

OP has spent over a decade trying to be famous on the internet and failed until he started creating hundreds of videos hating on another man and got reddit cac fans from it. Breh is a nikka nerd
apparently this nikka is famous in real life and smashes bad bytches in the LA scene :laff:

Thank you for posting links to my channel, and helping me make even more money. Lol

Has the same happened for your soundcloud every time I post it? :jbhmm:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
"You make 2 mil a year doing something you enjoy and have fans :troll:"

Nikka, you are complimenting me :russ:

Lol, well this is dumb, because the literal reason this thread exists is because Civic called me out. Can't clout chase if I am the clout being chased.

I would never do anything as low class as show the women I've dikked into a coma on a website like this.

I will, however point you to multiple people that have expressed their surprise that I even post on these boards. Read through this thread carefully :sas1:

I'll also direct you to this:

Yeah. That's 43 million. I don't need to front; everything I have claimed about myself, I can prove.

Thank you for posting links to my channel, and helping me make even more money. Lol

Has the same happened for your soundcloud every time I post it? :jbhmm:

"dikked into a coma" :laff: nikka foh, your life is based off being an internet troll and you're a nikka nerd.Was just last week you was tagging me in 3 different threads at 3am on a saturday night. Any bad bytch you fukked you paid for it :mjlol:

and idk why you're showing me your YT likes. That doesn't change the fact when you first signed up you claimed you were famous and had a wiki, when in reality your popular on Youtube with nerdy cacs for hating/trolling another man to the point the off brand comic book wikis you show up on claim you're jealous:mjlol: You're not famous you're a nikka nerd, comic book Skip Bayless who trolled on the net for 10 years until you found a schitck that your fellow nerds liked.

But you know what, you want the smoke you can have it. Hilarious seeing nerds like you try to post up on forums like this and act like the man when in reality you're just a basement dwelling comic book YT nerd. Let's do a permanent ban bet, I'll prove to the only mod on this forum that the nikka in the soundcloud profile isn't me and he can settle this. bytch ass nikka nerd :mjlol:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: your life revolves around making videos about CinemaSins on Youtube and having reddit cac fans. You waited 5 years to register on The Coli so you could come here and clout chase off fellow nikka nerds. Still fronting like your famous in real life and fukk bad bytches huh?:laff:

L00T9CC.png

Note the irony of a man dedicated to posting hater comments about me in threads I'm in, trying to say I'm the one that hates on someone else. :gucci:

He believes "nikka nerd" is an insult, in a thread where we're debating the shape of the Earth, a thread he's participating in (And I use "participating" lightly, because as everyone who knows this dustbucket can tell you, 10bandz doesn't contribute positively to ANY thread he has ever posted in).

But the hilarious bit is that he's trying to make the case I'm not famous...

...by posting half a screenshot FROM A WIKI ARTICLE ON ME. :mjlol:

Good job, sport. What's next, you're going to post my 80k+ Instagram too?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Note the irony of a man dedicated to posting hater comments about me in threads I'm in, trying to say I'm the one that hates on someone else. :gucci:

He believes "nikka nerd" is an insult, in a thread where we're debating the shape of the Earth, a thread he's participating in (And I use "participating" lightly, because as everyone who knows this dustbucket can tell you, 10bandz doesn't contribute positively to ANY thread he has ever posted in).

But the hilarious bit is that he's trying to make the case I'm not famous...

...by posting half a screenshot FROM A WIKI ARTICLE ON ME. :mjlol:

Good job, sport. What's next, you're going to post my 80k+ Instagram too?

:mjlol: WHO are you famous with dumb nikka? You're on a comic book wiki because you became known ON YOUTUBE with NERDY CACS for HATING ON ANOTHER MAN. You're a INTERNET TROLL. You're not famous in real life, running around Hollywood fukking bad bytches. You're a dork who took the Skip Bayless blueprint and applied it to comic book youtube. Your a dork who begged BK for over 5 years for an account here because you couldnt wait to sign up and try to apply pressure here cuz this internet shyt is all you got. The "wiki" literally calls you a jealous hater and you're bragging on it because that's exactly who are :mjlol:

Anyway, take my ban bet or leave it you fakkit.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
and idk why you're showing me your YT likes

It was 43 million views, but you're forgiven. I'm already aware that you're recently out of adult school.

Those 43 million views explain, empirically, that I'm very, very well known, by literal millions of people.

And what does being known by a large amount of people mean?

:sas1:
That doesn't change the fact when you first signed up you claimed you were famous and had a wiki, when in reality your popular on Youtube with nerdy cacs for hating/trolling another man to the point the off brand comic book wikis

Ahh, so that's the reason you never actually post the full wiki article on me, because you're trying to sell the idea that the Wiki is "off brand comic book wikis".

Sorry, but that's YOUTUBE'S wiki. Nothing off brand or "comic book" about that:

You also forgot the second one on me. Don't worry, I got you:

Let's do a permanent ban bet

Lol a ban bet? Bruh, meet me and let's shoot the fade, for real.

Until you PM me with a location and time, I'll just toss you on ignore until I'm ready to son you again in the basketball threads.

You're done derailing my thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It was 43 million views, but you're forgiven. I'm already aware that you're recently out of adult school.

Those 43 million views explain, empirically, that I'm very, very well known, by literal millions of people.

And what does being known by a large amount of people mean?

:sas1:

Ahh, so that's the reason you never actually post the full wiki article on me, because you're trying to sell the idea that the Wiki is "off brand comic book wikis".

Sorry, but that's YOUTUBE'S wiki. Nothing off brand or "comic book" about that:

You also forgot the second one on me. Don't worry, I got you:

Lol a ban bet? Bruh, meet me and let's shoot the fade, for real.

Until you PM me with a location and time, I'll just toss you on ignore until I'm ready to son you again in the basketball threads.

You're done derailing my thread

you're "well known" with reddit cac nerds for making hundreds of videos hating on another man. No one in real life knows you, you're not outside in LA and the only dimes you fukked you paid for

meet up and shoot the fade? :laff: all you have are internet troll nerd tactics. You claiming that soundcloud is mine and then when I offer to prove it's not me you challenge to a fade AND put me on ignore :dead::dead::dead: fukking loserr

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This thread produced 2 different band bets in one thread... Interesting... :russ:

:sas1::sas2:

you see his deflection too right? :mjlol:

Funny he claiming I derailed his thread when my comment he originally quoted was HELLA pages ago. He ignored it all day and this thread was flowing and then he decided to respond to it hours/pages later to pop shyt and beat his chest and when i offer to prove him wrong now it's "you're derailing me thread im putting you on ignore :sadbron:"

dude is a classic basement dwelling nikka nerd. He's lucky CinemaSins gave him a style to run with

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This thread produced 2 different band bets in one thread... Interesting... :russ:

:sas1::sas2:

He's only in here swinging his nuts because I literally told him I'd fall back if he actually proved me wrong. Like, I actually said those words to this bum weeks ago:

Post your picture. I’ll fall back :hubie::mjgrin:

Like I said, you post a picture, I'll fall back. I have no problem admitting I was wrong about something and will hold the L.

Trying to envoke a ban bet when I said I would gladly hold the L if he proved me wrong is a hoe tactic.

It's the same move nikkas in the NBA pull when the ref gets in between them and they start acting like they really wanted to fight

hold-me-back-dont-do-it.gif

:stopitslime:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's only in here swinging his nuts because I literally told him I'd fall back if he actually proved me wrong. Like, I actually said those words to this bum weeks ago:

Trying to envoke a ban bet when I said I would gladly hold the L if he proved me wrong is a hoe tactic.

It's the same move nikkas in the NBA pull when the ref gets in between them and they start acting like they really wanted to fight

hold-me-back-dont-do-it.gif

:stopitslime:

:russell: fakkit pops all that big shyt and then when its time to ante up he falls back. This fakkit nerd really thinks he can game nikkas on the net. Im not posting my picture on a forum full of weirdos and fakkits. We even have real life snitches on this forum. Im willing to send VIDEO proof to the only mod on this forum with ban powers to prove how I look. Now it's a hoe tactic to do a ban bet and this dumb nikka puts me on ignore while calling out my fade :mjlol:

Daps
I'll try this again since you @Th3Birdman ignored it

Explain this ^^

Why are you expecting to see stars in that image? Do you know how exposure works? No, of course you don't-- the camera is trying to take an image of the Earth, which, while illuminated by the Sun, is extremely bright. This causes the Earth to appear perfectly in the image, but stars wouldn't be able to be seen. I demonstrate this for you, again: