I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Y’all always fukk these threads up with jokes, side questions and arguments.

Only posters should be @Th3Birdman and @xCivicx , until their debate ends.

Birdman posted questions, civic should answer. :ufdup: Not with more questions either nikka.

The rest of y’all should be daps and/or reps only.

This. Let them dudes debate.

All these posters with unfunny jokes aren't needed. Many of you cats haven't touched a math/pyshic book since you left high school but want to chime in a flat earth thread with jokes?

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
You can track the ISS and see it in space by putting in your coordinates, it will give you the visible timeframes:

You can capture it with a camera/telescope:

all i see are dots in those vids

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OPs main goal in life is to be “the man” on the internet. He posted one time that he exposes nikkas on the net for a living. Calling out a guy like @xCivicx is OPs lazy way of trying to get clout on here.

Since you've been begging for my attention because I have been smoking you in the basketball threads 10bandz, let me expose you again since you still in your feelings you bytch ass nikka.

This is how YOU tried to gain clout on the internet, by being a dusty soundcloud rapper:

The difference between you and I, is I have talent. That's why my work has been viewed MILLIONS of times, and your trash ass raps can't even get a couple thousand spins.

Talkin bout "I fukk wit yall" :mjlol: ain't nobody fukkin with your buttraps tho :mjlol:

You have been on my nuts ever since I posted your real picture out here. But that's what happens when you go up against a nikka that exposes people for a living :ufdup:

Now take your ass back to The Coliseum and address the smoke in the LeBron threads. And keep my name out yo mouth with your cheerleading ass

cheer-cheerleader.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Nah. There would be no point in Neil Tyson making a point to state that the earth is pear shaped only for you to find pictures of round shaped pears.
Wrong. He specifically stated it because people assume "sphere" means 'perfectly round'. Dude said 'oblate spheroid' and your tiny mind didn't bother looking in a dictionary....

:russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Since you've been begging for my attention because I have been smoking you in the basketball threads 10bandz, let me expose you again since you still in your feelings you bytch ass nikka.

This is how YOU tried to gain clout on the internet, by being a dusty soundcloud rapper:

The difference between you and I, is I have talent. That's why my work has been viewed MILLIONS of times, and your trash ass raps can't even get a couple thousand spins.

Talkin bout "I fukk wit yall" :mjlol: ain't nobody fukkin with your buttraps tho :mjlol:

You have been on my nuts ever since I posted your real picture out here. But that's what happens when you go up against a nikka that exposes people for a living :ufdup:

Now take your ass back to The Coliseum and address the smoke in the LeBron threads. And keep my name out yo mouth with your cheerleading ass

cheer-cheerleader.gif

:russell:That was already debunked. These internet games is all you got. Get a life nerd

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russell:That was already debunked. These internet games is all you got. Get a life nerd

And really, “get a life”?

Lol fam I live life on easy mode.

While you’re out here peddling your buttraps, I daily drive a super car, travel to places out the country, smash bad bytches, and still have time to give you backward morons the business on this website.

I got a life.

You have a soundcloud that only receives attention when I post your dusty face in these threads

giphy.gif