Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll try this again since you @Th3Birdman ignored it

Explain this ^^

anigif_sub-buzz-6900-1601854982-10.gif

Who the fukk are you, and why do you think you are entitled to answers from me?

I'm pretty sure this thread said a debate between me and King Flerf.

Fall back.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That's what thought when you can't use Google to find an answer you're just an idiot

No, moron, because as you can see, I've only been entertaining questions and arguments about the shape of the Earth from Civic in this entire thread. Pay attention.

But you want me to explain that image? It's nothing.

The image you posted is a composite image from NASA. It is comprised of night time satellite footage and stitched together to recreate the shape of the Earth. They explain here:

You don't see stars here because the image is not a single photograph of the Earth-- it is a composite, you fukking dummy.

This has NOTHING TO DO with my post asking why Civic was expecting to see satellites and stars in an image of The Blue Marble.

I already posted an image of The Blue Marble, which IS NOT a composite image, and was a photo taken in 1972, years before CGI was a thing, and over a decade before Photoshop was invented.

You good now, lil nikka? :stopitslime:

Stop @'ng me with basic addition questions.

"wHat'S 1+1? bEt U caN'T aNSwEr tHaT biRDmAn :troll: "

Daps
Wrong. He specifically stated it because people assume "sphere" means 'perfectly round'. Dude said 'oblate spheroid' and your tiny mind didn't bother looking in a dictionary....

:russ:
He said the earth is shaped like a rugby ball. Nice try tho. Maybe some people think sphere means perfectly round because EVERY OFFICIAL PICTURE OF EARTH EVER LOOKS perfectly round :mjlol: .

Rugby ball - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Daps
But you want me to explain that image? It's nothing

:snoop: This nikka is dumber than I thought

Why are you expecting to see stars in that image? Do you know how exposure works? No, of course you don't-- the camera is trying to take an image of the Earth, which, while illuminated by the Sun, is extremely bright. This causes the Earth to appear perfectly in the image, but stars wouldn't be able to be seen. I demonstrate this for you, again

blackmarble-2016-americas-composite.png

:unimpressed:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:snoop: This nikka is dumber than I thought

Interesting take from a nikka that obviously can't read:

You don't see stars here because the image is not a single photograph of the Earth-- it is a composite, you fukking dummy.

This has NOTHING TO DO with my post asking why Civic was expecting to see satellites and stars in an image of The Blue Marble.

I already posted an image of The Blue Marble, which IS NOT a composite image, and was a photo taken in 1972, years before CGI was a thing, and over a decade before Photoshop was invented.

Now have a seat on my ignore list troll

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man I never really looked into this flat earth shyt because I've never really given a fukk about conspiracy theories but this shyt is wild. These nikkas really believe there's an icewall, there's an invisible dome that's over the earth, 200+ mph winds explain the flight paths of planes, gravity ain't real, and (my personal favorite) quoting Bible verses :dead:

Now nikkas got me watching Ken Hovind young earth creationist videos talking about God created the universe because you've never seen a hurricane put a car together :damn:

Last edited: