I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
There should just be a forced debate on discord, livestreamed for the coli. I got one response out of the dude and immediately remembered why I stopped fukking with flat earth debates. I just want to see him get dunked on live, in real time.

:mjlol:The simplest, most logical conclusion would be the Earth is the same shape as the Moon and the Sun.
:mjlol:

That dude just came out of nowhere with that shyt. But I respect him for being honest as opposed to some people in here pretending they aren't flat earthers, yet only having smoke for those pushing back against the rhetoric.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
So is flat earth laying horizontally, while every other planet happens to be laying vertically so we can see them?
:mjlol:Exactly. But he's going to ignore you, just like he did me when I cooked him with that fact last time.

:mjlol:I'm probably the only person on this site who completely stumped him to the point where he straight up ignored me.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol breh you can cook him in the comments all day but he's not gonna change his mind.

Save yourself the energy.

Here's my thing breh:

There are obviously other people here that are confused about this topic, meaning they're on the fence. So we debate publicly to answer questions they may have, so they can potentially make an informed decision later on.

I may never convince xCivicx, but that's because he is happy to be known as the tallest midget on these boards (he literally calls people that call him out on being a Flerf his "fans". The nikka relishes in being known on this board for the stupidest conspiracy theory on the internet. Embarrassing shyt :what:).

But other people can learn something from these back and forths. If there are any weaknesses in my arguments, it should be easy for him to demonstrate that.

I've clearly shown he's not even close to my level, so his fanboys that dap his posts in these threads should find this asswhooping concerning :sas2:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Where are you from btw @xCivicx ?

Can you use this globe to show us? :troll:
q6cFKt.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody knows anything tbh...and we'll never know. Like what's up with Anartica? We just gotta believe what other folks tell us and then bash other people who think outside the box.
we know enough to have come this far. It's not thinking outside the box to deny established information to keep acting like everything is up in the air. It's thinking outside reality. We have things that are still in question and things we do know. Acting like there's an uncertainty about everything is just how conspiracy heads function. It's not critical thinking. There is a difference.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
1. You asked for an image of the Earth in front of the sun from space, which I provided. You don’t like that you can still see the sun, but I’m sorry, the Sun is massive and extremely bright.

2. Satellites are not objects that project light brighter than the Earth’s surface during the day and they are incredibly tiny in comparison to the mass of the Earth. This means due to the exposure time of the image I provided, you would be unable to see satellites. Think about what you’re saying— if you can’t see the stars, WHY THE FUKK WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SEE SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER OBJECTS THAT DON’T PRODUCE LIGHT? 😂😂😂

3. No, the video I posted with the globe and the camera changing distances but zooming completely and utterly destroyed your point. The sad part is you just admitted to not even watching the video because it’s a model Globe dummy, not the real Earth, so you asking for there to be stars and satellites just proved you don’t even know what we’re talking about 🤦🏾‍♂️

The video was a camera and a globe model you can buy at a store my dude. The continents on that model appear to shrink and grow due to the distance of the camera and the zoom level. You can literally do this yourself with any camera and a globe.

Failure.

there are no satellites in space

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
there are no satellites in space
You can track the ISS and see it in space by putting in your coordinates, it will give you the visible timeframes:

You can capture it with a camera/telescope: