I'm challenging xCivicx to A Debate About Flat Earth

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a dumb ass. A flat object can also be round. I’m not saying the earth is flat , but no one has ever seen the other side of the moon so that shyt could be round and flat as well . Like if you were to put a flat round clock on your ceiling.

Better question why would the moon revolve around the earth but the sun does not (supposedly) ??????????

nikkas every day look up and see the sun rise and set yet you don’t believe your own eyes , you’d rather believe some cac that tells you that nah, we’re spinning that’s why it appears to be movin :russ:

Y’all must be dizzy af spinning all day
Wow

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
What a dumb ass. A flat object can also be round. I’m not saying the earth is flat , but no one has ever seen the other side of the moon so that shyt could be round and flat as well . Like if you were to put a flat round clock on your ceiling.

Better question why would the moon revolve around the earth but the sun does not (supposedly) ??????????

nikkas every day look up and see the sun rise and set yet you don’t believe your own eyes , you’d rather believe some cac that tells you that nah, we’re spinning that’s why it appears to be movin :russ:

There are plenty of pictures of the far side of the moon, spanning 50-60 years from multiple countries

The sun has a gravitational pull on both the earth the sun, but the earth also has a pull on the moon. The escape velocity of the moon isn’t enough to leave its current orbit

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

lol You are literally arguing that the Earth is flat but I'm dumb?

Daps
There are plenty of pictures of the far side of the moon, spanning 50-60 years from multiple countries

The sun has a gravitational pull on both the earth the sun, but the earth also has a pull on the moon. The escape velocity of the moon isn’t enough to leave its current orbit
Yea yea fake ass pics I know. How come none of the earth images ever released match what Neil De-cap-Tyson describes as the earths actual shape?

Take a Dramamine dizzy breh

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Yea yea fake ass pics I know. How come none of the earth images ever released match what Neil De-cap-Tyson describes as the earths actual shape?
They do you troll....

922.png

These are pears.

NONE of them are perfect spheres.....just like the Earth.

:russ:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why do you keep stressing that I provide 1 model? I've never posted multiple flat earth models on here, where is that coming from

Day and night:

We ask you to provide 1 model because everything you say contradicts an earlier thing you've said. The Globe model comfortably answers every single question about the observed phenomena AT THE SAME TIME.

YOU CAN'T DO THIS.

The seasons:
Refer to the gif above. The sun and moon move in concentric circles, both towards the center then back outward towards the outer rim

As the sun revolves closer to you, you experience spring and fall. As it revolves away from you, experience fall and winter

Hilariously wrong.

The Eclipses:
This should be self-explanatory.
Solar eclipse: The moon passes in front of the sun
Lunar eclipse: That's a completely different discussion that should be set aside for now

Can't explain away Lunar eclipses huh? :ufdup:

The stars in the northern and southern hemisphere are not different. If you're on the right side of the circle that I posted and you're looking to the right, you'll see a certain set of stars. As they revolve above you, the stars that were on the LEFT side of the circle reach you and now you looking at the same stars, just flipped upside down

The reason that the stars APPEAR different is the same reason why the sun APPEARS to be setting. Because of PERSPECTIVE. The human eye can only see so far.

The sun is moving away from you. ALL objects moving away from a stationary object will, at some point, reach the horizon and move out of view. If you fly due west during daytime, you can achieve a situation the sun never seems to set until you land

Do you think cars are "setting" when they drive away from you and reach the horizon?

I'm ready to go much deeper whenever you are

Last edited:
Daps
They do you troll....

922.png

These are pears.

NONE of them are perfect spheres.....just like the Earth.

:russ:
Nah. There would be no point in Neil Tyson making a point to state that the earth is pear shaped only for you to find pictures of round shaped pears. When people think of a pear, what you posted is not what they think of. Anyway, official photos of earth we have seen look nothing like these pears youve posted either :mjlol:

Here he is saying it’s rugby ball shaped and you posting round pears

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
All this arguing and all you guys needed to mention was a lunar eclipse wherein the sun projects the shadow of the earth onto the moon.

Tons of videos and evidence of earth not being flat rather shaped like an ellipsoid.

:snooze:

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If exalted science priest neil degrasse tyson says that the earth is shaped like a pear, I'm gonna go ahead and take his word for it over the words of a random on the internet

I didn't ask you about a lunar eclipse, I asked you to post a photo of the earth FROM SPACE, where the sun is behind the earth, which would limit any kind of exposure that you're attempting to shoehorn in as a reason for the lack of stars in ANY photo of the earth from space. You also completely neglected to mention the lack of satellites in any photo of the earth, ever, even though there are supposedly 10,000+ orbiting the earth at all times

The photo you posted does not depict does not show the earth completely blocking the sun, so I'm not sure why you posted it

The video you posted with the globe also just further makes my point. All those different angles and positions and not a single satellite in sight

I'm just getting started. Feel free to post any questions that you think I ducked in here

1. You asked for an image of the Earth in front of the sun from space, which I provided. You don’t like that you can still see the sun, but I’m sorry, the Sun is massive and extremely bright.

2. Satellites are not objects that project light brighter than the Earth’s surface during the day and they are incredibly tiny in comparison to the mass of the Earth. This means due to the exposure time of the image I provided, you would be unable to see satellites. Think about what you’re saying— if you can’t see the stars, WHY THE FUKK WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO SEE SIGNIFICANTLY SMALLER OBJECTS THAT DON’T PRODUCE LIGHT? 😂😂😂

3. No, the video I posted with the globe and the camera changing distances but zooming completely and utterly destroyed your point. The sad part is you just admitted to not even watching the video because it’s a model Globe dummy, not the real Earth, so you asking for there to be stars and satellites just proved you don’t even know what we’re talking about 🤦🏾‍♂️

The video was a camera and a globe model you can buy at a store my dude. The continents on that model appear to shrink and grow due to the distance of the camera and the zoom level. You can literally do this yourself with any camera and a globe.

Failure.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What??

You think you taught me what CGI stands for??

Your imagination is running wild champ

Current composite images of earth are computer generated images

NASA employee literally proudly admits that he photoshops images of earth in an interview
Timestamped

Because you don’t know what words mean. Let me help you out.

CGI: this is computer generated imagery. In other words, it is imagery that has been completely generated inside a computer, as in not a picture of a real object

Composite image: an image that is composed of smaller images to depict a large object. A panoramic photo is a composite image. In order to have a composite image, the smaller images have to be of a real thing.

Photoshop: a computer program that allows you to edit images. Again, the image you are editing is a real photo of a thing.

What you are saying is that if I Photoshop an image the subject of that image is no longer a real object. I can Photoshop an image of a dog, and that does not mean the dog no longer is a real thing:

maxresdefault.jpg

You are not fooling anyone with this mumbo-jumbo bullshyt that you’re trying. Words mean things, and CGI, composite image, and Photoshop are all distinct things with meanings. The person talking about using Photoshop on the image of the earth is talking about making it more pleasant to the eyes. But the pictures are still real things 🤦🏾‍♂️