I'm calling it now.. 2017 will be the year of the Bedwench.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The Bachelorette.:wow:
Serena :wow:

Rihanna:wow:

Megan Markle:wow:

Been a hell of a year for Wenches.:wow:

:russ:You thought 2017 was bad, :shaq:wait till you get a load of 18. :banderas:Then 19 hits and Kamala Harris runs for President. :ohlawd:She's in the white house by 2020. :steviej:There won't be black woman from Atlanta to Compton that's not boo'd up with a cac.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:russ:You thought 2017 was bad, :shaq:wait till you get a load of 18. :banderas:Then 19 hits and Kamala Harris runs for President. :ohlawd:She's in the white house by 2020. :steviej:There won't be black woman from Atlanta to Compton that's not boo'd up with a cac.
2018 the year of the bedwench wake up call

just watch

stave

Superstar
Daps
hYaEflc.png

I can't breathe :laff:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Seems like the below image is the one most preferred for BW
rndr_670x377.jpg
:russ: That's actually what some of these cornballs want. Call blk chicks every name in the book from bytches and hoes, helmet hair, dark butts, bedwenches...scream to the world how they don't like us and how nobody else wants us...but throw a hissy fit when a handful of black women even think about a non-blk man.

What a time to be alive!:mjlol:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:russ: That's actually what some of these cornballs want. Call blk chicks every name in the book from bytches and hoes, helmet hair, dark butts, bedwenches...scream to the world how they don't like us and how nobody else wants us...but throw a hissy fit when a handful of black women even think about a non-blk man.

What a time to be alive!:mjlol:

:jbhmm: Who said that so I can neg appropriately.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
If you think all antebellum IR relationships were involuntary, you're crazy.
It wasn't all rape. Self preservation and cunning....and it didn't work out in the end.
How is the New Orleans Creole community doing financially?
A lot of that Y-DNA is white, because placage didn't have black male participants...nor was it involuntary...nor was it rare.
fukk your matriarchy. :mjgrin:
To add: Poor jawns try to do this and fail.
"pretty eyes and hair" ain't gonna get your baby out of the hood, dummies. On both sides, but MAINLY ONE.
If any "males" are on that tip, they were probably raised by a rat ass jawn.