I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My pride and joy right here. Chrome Double barrel I go EVERYWHERE with this one. I call her Charlene
ezxqx.jpg

She so damn beautiful
That's the shyt from Doom used to kill those demons.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it possible to get an actual silencer that works?!? I mean have they invented one yet that makes the it Silent at all.... :patrice:
Not exactly silent brah. But I'm not gone lie. I haven't shot a gun with a silencer on it. But it has been beat in my head that it's not what people think it is.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not exactly silent brah. But I'm not gone lie. I haven't shot a gun with a silencer on it. But it has been beat in my head that it's not what people think it is.

I know, I'm actually dismayed they havent built a silencer that actually works. I was watching the military channel one day and the guy was explaining it that while the sound is muffled and it conceals muzzle flash it is still loud enough to spike on a decibel meter like you can still hear it on the block and shyt.

All this money the military has and they still wont build a working prototype that actually works. :francis:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know, I'm actually dismayed they havent built a silencer that actually works. I was watching the military channel one day and the guy was explaining it that while the sound is muffled and it conceals muzzle flash it is still loud enough to spike on a decibel meter like you can still hear it on the block and shyt.

All this money the military has and they still wont build a working prototype that actually works. :francis:

shyt brah. Just buy a cross bow :pachaha: