I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a few. One cost me 149. The most I spent on one was 549 tho. I also "acquired" one from the military. I price that one at about 1000 tho
:ehh:

My scope on my AR-15 cost me like 800:mjcry:

Older me wouldn't even buy it now.:skip:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No when I travel which is usually MD,VA,NC,, SC,GA,Fl. Only in va and md I have to have my ammo in the trunk separated from the gun
Ok, so you can transfer it between states though?

I been wondering because I planned on taking my AR to louisiana and picking up some shyt out there too. Been hesitating because I dont know civilian gun laws like that.

I know my boy transfers from memphis to GA but thats not that long of a drive really

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I been wondering because I planned on taking my AR to louisiana and picking up some shyt out there too. Been hesitating because I dont know civilian gun laws like that.

I know my boy transfers from memphis to GA but thats not that long of a drive really

Yea you can. There's certain rules in every state but remember I didn't know isn't a valid excuse. Where ever you go learn that states rules and you'll be ok

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dope shyt OP. i been searching for a good price on a micro draco pistol for bout a year now. lowest i seen was $800, hope to find one at most $600. seems everyone bought em up when century arms last imported them tho
Don't pay over 6 right now. But with the hip hop co signs I believe this year the price will reach 1000

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You good pretty much any state in the south.Just remember you have to abide by the gun laws of the states that you're traveling to...

Georgia's Firearm Permit Reciprocity | Georgia Department of Public Safety