I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much the the AR-15 cost you and what state are you in? How many guns did you purchase out of the 5G's you spent?

Right now i have those
Hi point 380
Tec 9
Now 3 shottys mossy 500 and rem 78 and charlene:blessed:
Tarus 44 mag
Tarus 380 (wifeys gun)
.38 special
Glock 42 (wifeys)
Glock 43. (Just brought monday for wifey. She been wanting a 9mm but its basically for me love the small size 9mm for concealed)
Glock 17 converted
Berretta 9mm( i aquired this one)
1911 springfield .45
A few more in georgia

Last edited:

morris

Superstar
Daps
This might be the wrong thread to post this question in but is PA the best state for gun ranges for NYC heads?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be the wrong thread to post this question in but is PA the best state for gun ranges for NYC heads?
You in ny? Im not familiar with ny or nj but i have lived up here for 6 yeara and these gun laws are fukking crazy....ive been researching hunting tho in PA and it seems a little lax. What exactly are you trting to purchase? As far as a permit in NY i can tell you that youll probaly run into some problems

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im really thinking about pulling the trigger on this rem 700:ld: i want to get into deer hunting

@nikkahs B. Wildin. You hunt right? Put me on brah
How you start? Did you go out by yourself the first time?

I was the side nikka for the longest time. I had friends and coworkers who were always like "hey we're going here, where going to to go shoot..." and I was always like "nah". I didn't have any guns and didn't really care. Theyd always bring back processed meat from their kills so that was cool but I never went.

My boy got a rifle for his 26th birthday it was his grandfathers but he isn't a hunter and I was like " man, I need to get some guns"

That same cat has his masters in biology so he travels they country and basically camps out, he'll do bat studies (setting up nets, catching and counting bats), bird studies and other small mammals. I would frequently go on day trips with him to places so we'd end up hiking , and he would take pictures of different animals and shyt. I was like :leon: this shyt is dope!

I moved to a house and had a racc00n/possum problem, they gave no fukks would be sitting right by my door when I came home or right by my car when I was leaving to go to work and they would just mean mug like "what the fukk are you going to do?" No lie I had to get in my car from the passenger side a few times because they didn't give a fukk.

So I researched guns to kill racc00ns and possums and learned about air rifles, and bought a 22 air rifle. Then I researched small game hunting, got my hunting license, started buying more guns and now occasionally go with my boys when they go, but now they have kids and shyt and barely go.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Maddmike

I have the Remington 870 wingmaster. I'm a have to find a new upload site. Anyway that bytch is beautiful and shoots very nicely. My boy has a benelli and he drools over mine. I haven't got to shoot the benelli though

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some of my nicer shyt...

POF AR-10, I now have a Vortex Razor HD on it
2lQPezd.jpg

S&W performance center 1911s 5 inch and 4.25 inch
N6ioWxT.jpg

Kimber eclipse custom target 1911
0BDYr60.jpg

morris

Superstar
Daps
You in ny? Im not familiar with ny or nj but i have lived up here for 6 yeara and these gun laws are fukking crazy....ive been researching hunting tho in PA and it seems a little lax. What exactly are you trting to purchase? As far as a permit in NY i can tell you that youll probaly run into some problems
looking more into best gun ranges to shoot

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Maddmike

I went out hunting today. First day of the season. When to this place I never been to solo dolo :manny: turned out good.

If you do any hunting make sure you use game tips not varmint tips. I had varmint tips and basically they explode on impact whereas game bullets penetrate and rupture.

If you listen within the first 20 seconds you hear me clicking 2 quarters together. Damn squirrel came right to me.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@IdealMan do you have a rem 700 by any chance?
Aight pimp start checking cabelas weekly. It's hunting season and they always have Wild deals on rifles. Like that 700 could drop to $299.

I'll be watching daily so if I see it drop I'll Holla but now is the time to get cheap rifles and even shotguns

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight pimp start checking cabelas weekly. It's hunting season and they always have Wild deals on rifles. Like that 700 could drop to $299.

I'll be watching daily so if I see it drop I'll Holla but now is the time to get cheap rifles and even shotguns
thanks brah....I already have the money on deck....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks brah....I already have the money on deck....
They have some deals right now. When they open I'm going into the store and copping a holster and some gloves. It's gonna get lit on Sept 1st though