I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I have the 870 too, I didn't add any furniture to it though... It's funny because now I'm looking at the Mossberg 590. Have you heard anything about it?
590 has a better feel then the 500...go with the 500. Honestly it has more options....

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Is a .357 too much gun to be luggin around if you only want for home defense?

I figured id only need to shoot it twice and im good

model-686-357-magnum-revolver.jpg

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is a .357 too much gun to be luggin around if you only want for home defense?

I figured id only need to shoot it twice and im good
well i say go to the range and test it out....first will be about control...do you believe that your first 2 shot will go where you want to? in a panic situation, can you control the gun if you need more then 2 rounds? im a smaller guy so that would be a no from me. also a 357 is LOUD breh...in compact place like a hall or bedroom you might be hard of hearing afterwards. it will get the job done tho, but do you stay with kids/wife? a 357 is going to travel trough damn near everything a house is built with...for home defense, i say get a shotty

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
well i say go to the range and test it out....first will be about control...do you believe that your first 2 shot will go where you want to? in a panic situation, can you control the gun if you need more then 2 rounds? im a smaller guy so that would be a no from me. also a 357 is LOUD breh...in compact place like a hall or bedroom you might be hard of hearing afterwards. it will get the job done tho, but do you stay with kids/wife? a 357 is going to travel trough damn near everything a house is built with...for home defense, i say get a shotty
I just figure ill be in bed if i hear something and could just grab it out the drawer versus going in the closet for the shotty.

Loud moght be good. If i know aomeone in the house might just let off a round to scare em away lol.

I figured one ahot would put wm down anyway. I know its gonna kick like a mofo tho but i figured id have one good shot wqith her before all shyt hits the fan and ina hope thats enough.

Shotty true tho. Will get one eventually.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just figure ill be in bed if i hear something and could just grab it out the drawer versus going in the closet for the shotty.

Loud moght be good. If i know aomeone in the house might just let off a round to scare em away lol.

I figured one ahot would put wm down anyway. I know its gonna kick like a mofo tho but i figured id have one good shot wqith her before all shyt hits the fan and ina hope thats enough.

Shotty true tho. Will get one eventually.

When your life is on the line, the sure thing is the best thing...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain...:jbhmm:

My bad breh. I didnt even see this at the time...shyt i know its 6 months to late but, ARs range from 400-2000 average. You can easily cop a (and i think a breh dropped a deal on ARs for 399) all that other shyt is superficial and can be brought cheap. Sure they have more expesive brands. Yea its on there and wont be the exact mods, im pretty sure you wouldnt use that for what that gun nut would use it for...thats some shyt i would do