I'm addicted to buying guns....AMA

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Maddmike what do u think about Glock 30 compacts for concealed carry?

I'm on the fence brah. I think @nikkahs B. Wildin brought up the issue on limp wristing....I haven' experienced it first hand but after I read his post, i reseached a bit and it seems like a common issue. Being that when you CC, the way you would shoot if you had to in a situatiin would certainly make the pistol jam...I stopped carrying glocks right after...I'm not cool with that when It comes to life or death....Smith and Wesson M&P has a nice compact joint for similar price and my father n law carries that. And he a super gun nut that body guards for a living...he always bags on me for having glocks and I see why

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does your state have the hunters class online? Mine did. It has a lil manual you read which is very basic. It has the rules of firearm safety, different types of guns, rifles, and bows. It tells you where to shoot animals, how to take safe shots, why it's important, basically hunter ethics.
Then you take a lil Test.

It has some videos too. It's OK, not bad, not hard. Maybe takes an hour or 2 if you watch all the videos. Mine showed a pistol, a revolver, a shotgun, a rifle, talked about the different types of ammo, Centerfield and rimfire, compound bow vs long bow, crossbow, tree stands, etc just a bunch of short 5 min videos.

I'm going out early in the morning, I'm optimistic I'll catch them animals at breakfast time.
Did the online course and
Got my hunting license brah:lolbron: Turkey hunting in Ga in April.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm on the fence brah. I think @nikkahs B. Wildin brought up the issue on limp wristing....I haven' experienced it first hand but after I read his post, i reseached a bit and it seems like a common issue. Being that when you CC, the way you would shoot if you had to in a situatiin would certainly make the pistol jam...I stopped carrying glocks right after...I'm not cool with that when It comes to life or death....Smith and Wesson M&P has a nice compact joint for similar price and my father n law carries that. And he a super gun nut that body guards for a living...he always bags on me for having glocks and I see why

Dam good point...I dont limp wrist ever but I could see that being a problem...I have had a glock jam before...

Whats a good compact 45 acp u would recommend for cc other than the S & W?

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dam good point...I dont limp wrist ever but I could see that being a problem...I have had a glock jam before...

Look up kimber brands. I saw where the special forces dropped the berreta and going with them

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I
hit your range up brah. (Mine allows me to rent guns) Truthfully there is no right gun. Whatever you feel comforable with is what you should cop
Ur right...i love glocks but that limp wrist malfunction is creepy lol....who in a high stress situation has the time to get in a proper stance...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dope I just got en email about spring turkey hunt. I'm not a fan of turkey like that so I'm not getting a spring or fall tag for turkey this year
Did the online course and
Got my hunting license brah:lolbron: Turkey hunting in Ga in April.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It say i get 3 Turkey tags and 10 deer (3 buck) I ain' fukk with Turkey like that but ima take my daughter to give her the feel
It's fun as hell. If one of my boys got a tag I'd tag with them. Great experience. I'm going fishing in 3-4 days