I'm about to join #Catset in a few day's: I need some helpful tips

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
They don’t like when they can see the bottom of the food bowl. They think it’s empty.

And don’t even think about buying store brand food. Every cat I’ve had sniffs it, looks at me like,

:hhh:

And walks away from the bowl.
i dont know why this is but :laff:
bvaWxIT.jpg

my cat now doesnt care though, he eats so fast its all gone soon anyway

Superstar
Daps
Even as a 3 month old kitten?

:ohhh:

:mjlol:
3 months?!? It’s either going to snuggle with you 24/7 or pretend to want to snuggle then e-Honda hundred hand slap you for living lol. Hopefully it comes from a social litter so the mom and sibling have already beaten its ass for playing rough.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I'm getting a kitten. I live in an apartment. Do you think it will try to run out?

My cat will be an indoor cat
Cats love to explore, it’s in their nature, I have a rag doll and she’s an in door cat but best believe she has tried to run out a million times, usually I can snap my fingers and she runs right back in but they are intrigued by everything especially anything that seems new, so they will most likely try to get out to explore if an opportunity presents itself. If your cat ever gets out and is missing some tips for them to make their way back home is put their litter box outside and they can make their way back by the scent, don’t put food out though cause that can attract other animals that could scare off your cat from returning.

Last edited:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Sorry I have another question.

Outside of spayed or neutered

Do any of y'all have yall indoor cat half or fully declawed?

I was thinking just half?
Declawing your cat is cruel, I strongly advise against it, get a scratching post and it will leave your shyt alone, imagine having an itch and being unable to scratch it, that’s torture breh, also if it ever did get outside it’s fukked, that’s their primary tool of defence, if you’re getting it as a kitten it’s easy to train them, declawing can and often does cause permanent pain in the paw, infection, necrosis and permanent back pain, declawing changes the way the paw meets the ground when they walk and will cause long term issues, declawing is banned in about half of Canada now and other parts are following suit. It also can change the temperament of your cat permanently and cause them to be more aggressive, you can get claw caps while you’re in the training process but just don’t declaw them, don’t get a cat if you’re planning to declaw, shyt is hella cruel on many levels.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Your girl is gonna think you're a bytch and start putting hands on you.

Also, your estrogen levels rise once you own a cat.

You'll need to hurry up and get a dog to balance that shyt out ASAP pleighboi.
This is propagandic rhetoric devised in unison by dogset and homosexualset, in actuality the gayest thing you can do is have a dog. Dogs will also eat their own waste and then try to tongue you down.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This is propagandic rhetoric devised in unison by dogset and homosexualset, in actuality the gayest thing you can do is have a dog. Dogs will also eat their own waste and then try to tongue you down.
Dogs emulate their masters. Stop eating your own waste and being gay. :ufdup:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't worry about that, they'll find somewhere to sleep.

You MIGHT want to think about getting 2 cats though, especially if you're gone all day. A kitten that's home all day with nobody to play with would be more likely to engage in destructive behavior due to boredom.
This is true, I recommend getting a second cat as opposed to a dog, cats are relatively low maintenance, a dog on the other hand is very high maintenance and not really suitable as an indoor pet.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Dogs emulate their masters. Stop eating your own waste and being gay. :ufdup:
This may be true that their gay tendencies are a learned behaviour from their owners, I myself have never nor will I ever have a dog. Also, referring to yourself as the dogs master is pretty gay itself. I’ve never called myself a cat master.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This may be true that their gay tendencies are a learned behaviour from their owners, I myself have never nor will I ever have a dog. Also, referring to yourself as the dogs master is pretty gay itself. I’ve never called myself a cat master.
That's because ppl that own dogs are kings and masters while cat owners are peasants. Cats are just oversized rats that eat roaches like their masters.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
The poster that mentioned not letting the kitten roam around the apartment when you first bring it home is absolutely right, keep it in one room for the first few days.

My living room and kitchen is linked and I Also work in my living room so that's where he/she will be until it gets bigger. I'll close my room and bathroom door.

But I guess I'll have to get use to a cat watching me use the bathroom