I'm about to join #Catset in a few day's: I need some helpful tips

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
AcrobaticSimpleDuckbillplatypus-small.gif

PastJaggedAmericanquarterhorse-size_restricted.gif
Prominent member of Catset worried her cat will smother her babies

:leostare: Katy Purry is being mighty protective.... had to put a mosquito net over one baby’s crib, to prevent accidental smothering

Superstar
Daps
Prominent member of Catset worried her cat will smother her babies

:mjpls:
I think @Pseudonym’s baby will be just fine, as cat’s are the pinnacle of child care.

#Dogset, in its deviance, should always be watched around children... they seem to have a predisposition to hump anyone, including UNDERAGE people in the home. Dare I call it SEXUAL ASSAULT. #Catset would never! Can dogset not control its sexual urges around CHILDREN!?

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
I think @Pseudonym’s baby will be just fine, as cat’s are the pinnacle of child care.

#Dogset, in its deviance, should always be watched around children... they seem to have a predisposition to hump anyone, including UNDERAGE people in the home. Dare I call it SEXUAL ASSAULT. #Catset would never! Can dogset not control its sexual urges around CHILDREN!?
I think Catset should avoid the topic of deviance just like they usually avoid this post

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
Use footage of #catset being sexually abused and coerced brehs

I think #dogset is for the children.....the horizontal way
Puhlease Cats are scientifically known to procreate through rape. #MeowToo #AllKittensAreRapeBabies

Superstar
Daps
Puhlease Cats are scientifically known to procreate through rape. #MeowToo #AllKittensAreRapeBabies

Catset is just into advanced BDSM, but at the end of the day catsex involved consenting adults. Unlike dogset who humps anything including our defenseless youth.

Last edited: