I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
So I got a story...

My ex from 2 years ago was very sloppy with her social media/emails. She was lying to me about this one dude that would flirt with her on her Twitter. She'd occasionally entertain him. Gave me this whole story about how he's this "friend" that she's known for 5 years and met thru her sister in Jacksonville. Turns out, she never had a sister in Jacksonville. I realized this cuz whenever I would bring her "sister" up in conversation she would get upset. Almost as if she's saying "damnit why you keep bringing her up, now I have to remember my lie."

Also, she met the dude a few months before me, was in a relationship with him, but I guess dumped him soon as she found me. But the point is she lied to me and I found out thru searching her Twitter interactions with the breh, checking her emails and shyt. I also found something even more crazy in her emails...

This bytch had a list of all the dudes she been with. Or at least for that year. It was a list of dudes and the date which they "met" ... Still not sure if "met" meant actually meeting or if it was meeting up to fukk. Probably the latter. But the list would look something like

Carl - met 8/9
Darryl - suck
David - met 6/18
Eric - kiss

I was like :ohhh:

Mind you this bytch had the audacity to tell me she only slept with 3 guys her whole life, me being the 3rd and she's 32 years old:stopitslime:

Caught her in a bunch of lies. This one lie in particular where I assumed she must've lost her virginity to her baby daddy but she was like "huh? No :dwillhuh: " but yet she told me she's only been with him, a guy right after him, and me :comeon:

Moral of the story, don't be the 2015-2016 version of me.

Last edited:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
That’s what I mean..if you doing dirt yourself why be a female and go through phone cause if she did it to you and found your dirt you’d be mad as fukk like “why you go through my phone”

I wouldn't I'd be like you had every right to... About time. :pachaha:

But men cheat and we could have zero emotion for a chick just a piece of fukk meat but for a girl if she cheat there is some form of connection or emotion she has for that guy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've known this chick for years & we've even worked together. There's absolutely nothing going on between us & never has been or will be. She starts seeing this guy & ends up marrying him. While she was seeing him (before marrying him) she flat out told me she's changing my name to a female name in her phone lol
shorty confused af.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I got a story...

My ex from 2 years ago was very sloppy with her social media/emails. She was lying to me about this one dude that would flirt with her on her Twitter. She'd occasionally entertain him. Gave me this whole story about how he's this "friend" that she's known for 5 years and met thru her sister in Jacksonville. Turns out, she never had a sister in Jacksonville. I realized this cuz whenever I would bring her "sister" up in conversation she would get upset. Almost as if she's saying "damnit why you keep bringing her up, now I have to remember my lie."

Also, she met the dude a few months before me, was in a relationship with him, but I guess dumped him soon as she found me. But the point is she lied to me and I found out thru searching her Twitter interactions with the breh, checking her emails and shyt. I also found something even more crazy in her emails...

This bytch had a list of all the dudes she been with. Or at least for that year. It was a list of dudes and the date which they "met" ... Still not sure if "met" meant actually meeting or if it was meeting up to fukk. Probably the latter. But the list would look something like

Carl - met 8/9
Darryl - suck
David - met 6/18
Eric - kiss

I was like :ohhh:

Mind you this bytch had the audacity to tell me she only slept with 3 guys her whole life, me being the 3rd and she's 32 years old:stopitslime:

Caught her in a bunch of lies. This one lie in particular where I assumed she must've lost her virginity to her baby daddy but she was like "huh? No :dwillhuh: " but yet she told me she's only been with him, a guy right after him, and me :comeon:

Moral of the story, don't be the 2015-2016 version of me.
tenor.gif

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She lying there fake sleep laughing at your ass scrolling through her business phone. :DyingLaughing:

Meanwhile you don't even know where the burner is, full starting lineup on deck. :FlabbyUMad:

Marry the broad and find out shyt ain't sweet too damn late. :ChokedUpMJ:
she got a burner flip phone clenched between her butt cheeks while op up late stressing :dead:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fukked up, went to bed and left her phone in the living room and I know her password. I'm so damn nervous..I already perused a bit and found one dude that's been trying to get with her but she curved him and he's triple/quadruple texting without a response but she does every now and again. She mentioned that she has a bf but he keeps at it...smh I wanna smash that fakkits head in.

Next thing I noticed, one of the dudes she used to mess with is marked as a favorite...but she said they weren't friends like that and barely talk...gotta dig deeper :patrice:

I'm trying to make her my queen...this is the shyt I have to unfortunately have to do to verify that queen status...I will keep this thread updated of my findings. :mjcry:
:dame:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
ill say the same thing i say in all these threads

if you don't TRUST your significant other, why the fukk are you with them? :mindblown:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I didn't find anything brehs. However I didn't check social media. I'm not on it and I don't know how to navigate it too well. Besides she had messages unread in Facebook and I couldn't go through messenger or else they'd get marked as read.. so I'm just gonna chill. I mean if a woman is cheating it's going to show some form or fashion in the phone itself but there was nothing. Went through a bunch of texts.. Searched for certain words, went through call log nothing really came up..I mean any of these would have me jammed up and even I delete my dirt and I'm pretty careful. If you go through my phone enough you'll see that I'm up to some shyt sooooo... Like I said either she is the cheating queen covert level solid snake or she really doesn't have anything going on. I even felt kind of shytty cuz we we're going through a rough patch and I saw she consulted her FEMALE friend about it as in how to better handle the situation :yeshrug:

Sorry for the boring ending but..yeah. Shes good...for now. :francis:
So she got no dirt but you're dirty. Sucks when decent women get caught up with dirty dudes. Funny you're the one constantly shytting on women but you're the foul one.

People who constantly point the finger are as always the biggest offenders and should never be trusted.