I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Your insecurities will break up your relationship, not her hypothetical infidelity.

That shyt ended a 10 plus year relationship for me. No cheating was found but she was telling some message board nikka all about her sex toys and shyt. Just a matter of time .

I did all my emotional dirt through email tho, but the insecurities lead me to punching a wall in front of her and that was a wrap. We were so bad off that I really think she didn’t care if I went through and cheated.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Y'all nikkas LAWST!

Yo girl texting a whole other man that's trying to get with her.

If my woman is communicating with another man that isn't a family member or solely about work then she gets automatic bushes.

This is just the stepping stone to her getting her ass slammed :mjlol:

Y'all can't tolerate the slightest bit of disrespect as a man in 2018 :snoop:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Hmmmmmm...
dc10b60e0daffdd04d9f7bd82896ae3f.png

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
She fukked up, went to bed and left her phone in the living room and I know her password. I'm so damn nervous..I already perused a bit and found one dude that's been trying to get with her but she curved him and he's triple/quadruple texting without a response but she does every now and again. She mentioned that she has a bf but he keeps at it...smh I wanna smash that fakkits head in.

Next thing I noticed, one of the dudes she used to mess with is marked as a favorite...but she said they weren't friends like that and barely talk...gotta dig deeper :patrice:

I'm trying to make her my queen...this is the shyt I have to unfortunately have to do to verify that queen status...I will keep this thread updated of my findings. :mjcry:

It's better to treat all women the same. That Queen shyt will have you turning simp and getting surprised and finessed by female behaviour. As you go through that phone, remember Breezy warned you

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why this is big deal. When I was dating ex's they could see my phone.

:yeshrug: I could see theirs too. It would turn into a debate about iPhone vs android. Lol!

But never a "who dikk u suckin" scenario.
When you don't have anything to hide and you aren't trying to play anybody, it's a beautiful thing.
:wow:

I'm talking to a guy now and I was working with his neice he was babysitting. He had to go to a board meeting and left his phone with me so his neice could play games. It wasn't even an ounce of hesitation.:wow:

I love unfettered, unburdened people who just looking to enjoy somebody in a relationship. All these other reindeer games are for the birds.