I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
So she got no dirt but you're dirty. Sucks when decent women get caught up with dirty dudes. Funny you're the one constantly shytting on women but you're the foul one.

People who constantly point the finger are as always the biggest offenders and should never be trusted.

You're right I shouldn't. :pachaha:

But hey men can't cheat :manny:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
If you git to go through her phone....you already lost....
Bro I've worked hard and I have shyt to lose. I can't risk my legacy taking someone on their word. I trust based on action not assumption. :yeshrug:

Doing some background work doesn't mean you necessarily suspect foul play. Its like flipping your mattress monthly or random NFL drug testing. But then again, I like to be informed. Some people can't handle having certain information and not acting on it. I see her exchange some flirty messages, I can look past that. I see her planning meets and misrepresenting what she's doing and who she's doing it with-- that's a different story.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
She fukked up, went to bed and left her phone in the living room and I know her password. I'm so damn nervous..I already perused a bit and found one dude that's been trying to get with her but she curved him and he's triple/quadruple texting without a response but she does every now and again. She mentioned that she has a bf but he keeps at it...smh I wanna smash that fakkits head in.

Next thing I noticed, one of the dudes she used to mess with is marked as a favorite...but she said they weren't friends like that and barely talk...gotta dig deeper :patrice:

I'm trying to make her my queen...this is the shyt I have to unfortunately have to do to verify that queen status...I will keep this thread updated of my findings. :mjcry:

I'm convinced you're a legit creeper.

Negged on sight.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you go through your girls phone, find nothing about her cheating. Instead she asked her friend for advice on how to work whatever you’re going through out and you’re disappointed? WTF do y’all really want? :gucci:

This nikkas aint never gettin married

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Oh and tips and tricks will be met with rep.
if she's even half smart she'd do her dirt in apps that delete their msg history. Like Snapchat for example. The only way to know is to install a spy app on her phone breh breh . Idk if you ready for that type of mischief. Me personally, I hack shyt for fun. Video games, phones, computers.. I don't usually tell girls that tho. :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Do he know that?
umfdi6zkhj71.gif
:laff::laff::laff::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i was fukkin with this broad a couple years back, mind u i thought she and her man had broke off but whatever. End of story is he did have some sort of spy shyt installed on her phone he saw all my messages and hers to me :mjgrin:

He called me up one night talkin shyt. :mjgrin:

I told him he need to control his bytch :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i was fukkin with this broad a couple years back, mind u i thought she and her man had broke off but whatever. End of story is he did have some sort of spy shyt installed on her phone he saw all my messages and hers to me :mjgrin:

He called me up one night talkin shyt. :mjgrin:

I told him he need to control his bytch :manny:
Same thing... married dude had his wife shyt hacked...
nikka would call me from her phone... txt shyt....she got suspicious when she seen certain calls and txts from me....
she found out he was spying..., scary shyt