I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I don't understand why this is big deal. When I was dating ex's they could see my phone.

:yeshrug: I could see theirs too. It would turn into a debate about iPhone vs android. Lol!

But never a "who dikk u suckin" scenario.
When you don't have anything to hide and you aren't trying to play anybody, it's a beautiful thing.
:wow:

I'm talking to a guy now and I was working with his neice he was babysitting. He had to go to a board meeting and left his phone with me so his neice could play games. It wasn't even an ounce of hesitation.:wow:

I love unfettered, unburdened people who just looking to enjoy somebody in a relationship. All these other reindeer games are for the birds.
:mjlol: yeah right... the only way that nikka doesn't have a secret roster is if he's not worth shyt. A grown man with his shyt together always has new options presenting themselves constantly. And you said ya'll just talking? That nikka not even invested in you yet.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Went thru my wife's
She was cheating
Didnt care either cuz told her if she read the fine print in our marriage contract it said this

If caught cheating will get :camby:
Unless making more than me then cheat away but will forfeit all rights to your bank acct to me for me to control if try to leave u forgo rights to kids will pay child support and alimony it's in ur best interest stay married be swingers we both win u get to play field and I get ur money and play ps4 , watch anime raise kids with both our checks :russ: :mjlol: :troll:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Women will often have their side nikkas saved under female names or places of business in their contacts.

I've known this chick for years & we've even worked together. There's absolutely nothing going on between us & never has been or will be. She starts seeing this guy & ends up marrying him. While she was seeing him (before marrying him) she flat out told me she's changing my name to a female name in her phone lol

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Fukk what these loser simps talking about. Most guys get played trying not to be insecure.

You must know if your girl is loyal. Always be willing to cut her azz off. Check her phone and all. This is 2018, the game is cold. You better know all u can before marrying this broad.

I agree don’t automatically assume she’s loyal but I disagree with going through her phone. Like breh said if you talk to her friends you can catch them in a lie.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The truth of the matter is probably 20% of women are worth committing to. You have to best comfortable that your sharing the 80% percent.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
I didn't find anything brehs. However I didn't check social media. I'm not on it and I don't know how to navigate it too well. Besides she had messages unread in Facebook and I couldn't go through messenger or else they'd get marked as read.. so I'm just gonna chill. I mean if a woman is cheating it's going to show some form or fashion in the phone itself but there was nothing. Went through a bunch of texts.. Searched for certain words, went through call log nothing really came up..I mean any of these would have me jammed up and even I delete my dirt and I'm pretty careful. If you go through my phone enough you'll see that I'm up to some shyt sooooo... Like I said either she is the cheating queen covert level solid snake or she really doesn't have anything going on. I even felt kind of shytty cuz we we're going through a rough patch and I saw she consulted her FEMALE friend about it as in how to better handle the situation :yeshrug:

Sorry for the boring ending but..yeah. Shes good...for now. :francis:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
Check sent emails, liked and saved pictures on IG, search keywords in her conversations, and find out why she hasn't blocked that one dude. Her not blocking him is a red flag.

Well I for one am in a similar situation...there's this chick that's been trying to get with me and has been waiting in the wings so to speak but there is no way I'd ever dream of fukking her or doing anything with her. I keep her around for attention and the desire to be desired. I haven't blocked her but she will triple quadrilple quantiple text and I'll hit her with short replies. Basically what she's doing. So whatever...

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Seems like a headache to me. I know some dudes want actual proof.
But listen to your intuition.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I didn't find anything brehs. However I didn't check social media. I'm not on it and I don't know how to navigate it too well. Besides she had messages unread in Facebook and I couldn't go through messenger or else they'd get marked as read.. so I'm just gonna chill. I mean if a woman is cheating it's going to show some form or fashion in the phone itself but there was nothing. Went through a bunch of texts.. Searched for certain words, went through call log nothing really came up..I mean any of these would have me jammed up and even I delete my dirt and I'm pretty careful. If you go through my phone enough you'll see that I'm up to some shyt sooooo... Like I said either she is the cheating queen covert level solid snake or she really doesn't have anything going on. I even felt kind of shytty cuz we we're going through a rough patch and I saw she consulted her FEMALE friend about it as in how to better handle the situation :yeshrug:

Sorry for the boring ending but..yeah. Shes good...for now. :francis:
SM is the new headquarters for messaging breh