I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I went through my girls laptop once, guessed her password

i saw where a dude sent her a j/o video and she sent him a picture of her naked in the shower

i've cheated on her so much that I was actually relieved to find it...she doesn't know i saw that shyt either :demonic:

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB

i saw where a dude sent her a j/o video and she sent him a picture of her naked in the shower

i've cheated on her so much that I was actually relieved to find it...she doesn't know i saw that shyt either :demonic:

tenor.gif

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

Y'all is really cool with being in relationships like this? :snoop:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
She back up planning. If she was really bout you she would have blocked that nikka triple textin. She responds every now and then cuz she likes the attention.

nikkas will ignore this, but the truth in this statement is just :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Y'all is really cool with being in relationships like this? :snoop:

tenor.gif

I use to smut out two older married women that were best friends (this is the younger me, i would never dare do this now), neither of them knew I was smashing the other

eventually it came out that they both had a secret cell phone and a yahoo messenger account that they shared that neither of their husbands knew about

they were sleeping with all types of men AND WOMEN behind their husbands backs just for shyts and giggles...
they wanted to have a threesome and that was when I had to fall back from that entire situation :hubie:

now, this is just ONE story of what i experienced and i'm a lame..i don't club, run the streets, holler at women in stores or gas stations or nothing

trust me fam..my girl getting caught up in a cyber fling with an old semi-ex from college is G rated compared to the shyt I know goes on out here :sas2:

Last edited:

JustRob

Rookie
Daps
She's got a second phone and left this one out on purpose for you to do exactly what you doing and not finding anything.

Meanwhile she on the other phone laugh at your ass

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
She's got a second phone and left this one out on purpose for you to do exactly what you doing and not finding anything.

Meanwhile she on the other phone laugh at your ass

Ok Rob. You feeling better after this Revelation?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Her: I was at my cousin APT in the BX just drinking wine watching Daredevil on Netflix.

Checks myactivity.google.com on the laptop she never logged off from.

Locates her in Hamilton Heights Manhattan between 7 and 11pm, Looks at her google photos :picard: then see the 2:34am Text message activity to Dominos
:wow:

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: yeah right... the only way that nikka doesn't have a secret roster is if he's not worth shyt. A grown man with his shyt together always has new options presenting themselves constantly. And you said ya'll just talking? That nikka not even invested in you yet.
Lmao! Ur such a ray of sunshine.:mjlol: Think positive thots babe!

I dunno if he fully invested but i can't even wrap my head around how much he has provided for me these past few years. I owe him the sweetest debt.

And he has an untainted psyche. Just open and is beautiful on the inside and outside. Even tho he left me with his phone, I didn't look in it but it just did something to me to see him unworried about little shyt like that.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao the way I look at it, if you get caught nowadays it’s because you actually don’t care if your significant other knows or you WANT to be found out...

too easy nowadays...mfers got encrypted apps, Uber to take u anywhere inconspicuously, Airbnb’s if you don’t want to be seen in a motel parking lot...

Shyt before i settled down for real I’d hit the side chick up from my boys phone lol...that way even if you slip up and forget to delete a text/phone call etc it doesnt matter