I'm about to go through my girls phone, brehs

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fukked up, went to bed and left her phone in the living room and I know her password. I'm so damn nervous..I already perused a bit and found one dude that's been trying to get with her but she curved him and he's triple/quadruple texting without a response but she does every now and again. She mentioned that she has a bf but he keeps at it...smh I wanna smash that fakkits head in.

Next thing I noticed, one of the dudes she used to mess with is marked as a favorite...but she said they weren't friends like that and barely talk...gotta dig deeper :patrice:

I'm trying to make her my queen...this is the shyt I have to unfortunately have to do to verify that queen status...I will keep this thread updated of my findings. :mjcry:

smh .... no matter what you find you already lost

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
She left it for you to find.

Women don't get sloppy like that.

Diversion.

I used to catch women lying by just casual conversations with their friends.

They always lie for each other, but there will either be a dumb one or one that likes drama.

Just go about your day. As long as you are getting what you want out of the relationship, fukk it. Just have one in the stable somewhere.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
you will always find what youre looking for.
brace yourself for a pic with a dikk in her mouth.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Can’t knock it OP. The dating game is cold in 2018.

:yeshrug:

Seconded what the other brehs said about women having backups... The dude triple texting her is just THAT btw, otherwise she would’ve blocked him. One of many more red flags to come.

:thinkbrehthink:

Women will often have their side nikkas saved under female names or places of business in their contacts.

It’s usually only professional married women that use burner phones... don’t ask how I know that.

:mjsmoking:

You could also consider installing a key logger on the laptop or PC. Anyways OP, please update this thread when you eventually find something.

:mjmarkingspot: