I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know few homies and cousins who never been in a relationship and are well into their mid 30s. People are surprised how young they look at their age. They love their freedom and their lives.

God I envy them.

:mjcry:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
People who make these threads should be banned. I'm tired of this lonely hearts club shyt.

Ban them and let one new poster in
I’d be happy to be banned tbh I been on here from July 2012 I think and the coli has become my second life…being banned might help me get my shyt together so I hope if they ban me they ban me from accessing the site completely :russ:…is that even possible?:ohhh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I’d be happy to be banned tbh I been on here from July 2012 I think and the coli has become my second life…being banned might help me get my shyt together so I hope if they ban me they ban me from accessing the site completely :russ:…is that even possible?:ohhh:
You are just going to visit thecoli as a lurker. It's not going to change anything.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
Simply express interest in more women.

Having more money won’t help you beyond giving you the financial resources to put yourself in environments where you can express interest in more women.

It is also completely unnecessary.

Sounds you’re like me and have an issue with procrastination and anxiety when it comes to meeting women.