I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit the gym or workout at home ( do it for yourself not anyone else). Get your money up like you said. You probably trying to hard. I get more women approaching mean when I'm not showing any interest. If they want you they will let you know. If they don't then keep it moving (don't waste anymore time on them), there are plenty of women out there just present the best version of you possible (exercise, dress nice, be well groomed).

Just look in the mirror and you already know what you need to work on or can improve, when you do this it won't matter what anyone else thinks. Just keep getting better everyday little by little. Don't rush or stress it's not even that serious.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Damn u need all of that? Let’s see….
5 ft 5 310lbs I work in law enforcement (not a cop) I live in the Bahamas and I make enough! Lol

I have a BBA in computer programming
:picard:

Son you have to be joking you need to lose about 150 pounds to match your height before you can even think about getting a woman, being short is one thing being short and fat is setting yourself up for failure.

You have a good 2-3 years of serious work, not gonna lie I’d be looking into weight loss surgery if I were you idk how nikkas get that big, I’m half a foot taller then you and 80 pounds lighter that’s a problem.

:francis:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Well op I understand where you are coming from with the weight (trust me I know that all too well) but maybe you can find a way to make more money and work on your nutrition (that’s what I’ve tried & trying to do). Since you have a Bachelors in computer science maybe you could get some Certs or a masters degree? Black women love that credential shyt.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
The fast ass thread turn when bro said his height/weight lmaoooo

Good luck losing the weight, though bro. Sometimes we need a lil harsh encouragement and at the end, ppl here wanna see you healthy and living long . Take care of yourself first, physically and mentally.

Last edited:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
506-300_keri_L1.jpg

Are you telling us you look like this?:gucci:

And she’s 2 in taller than you and 10 lbs lighter

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?

Nope.
Then you'll be a dude with money who is getting turnt down.
Aint like a chick knows ya bank account when you approach
:yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
Get your physical up and then find a hobby. Leave your home and go to places where people do what u like. Try and talk to women at these place. Read proverbs and corinthians at night and say the Lord's prayer in the morning.

While you do this work on your money. This combo will intersect into the woman you're waiting for eventually. Get to work.