I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Damn u need all of that? Let’s see….
5 ft 5 310lbs I work in law enforcement (not a cop) I live in the Bahamas and I make enough! Lol

I have a BBA in computer programming

1. Lose weight. Throw out the junk food if need be.

2. Wear shoe lifts that'll make you look 5'9

3. Dress to impress

4. Start hollering at the locals and tourists :takedat:

spencerforhire

All Star
Daps
Get a hobby and do interesting shyt. Travel. You will become more interesting. You'll have more stories to tell, experiences to share. Just become a doer and it'll just happen.

I would travel to Colombia or Eastern Europe if I was OP. Women over there alot more approachable and humble. Not like the US women with super high standards. You have the money OP, you can afford a plane ticket and try it out.

• Dap
Reactions: pez

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
And women seem to just fall out of the sky over here:wow:

but rt OP start by losing weight first . Quit absorbing all them value meals then start stacking your pesos. Build your social skills talking to everyone black white young old etc get ya ropa up ya gear right then go from there.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
There's nothing wrong with never having a girlfriend at that age. Your happiness shouldn't be tied to whether or not you have a girlfriend. If it is, then there's an issue. There's needs & wants. Having a girlfriend is never a need. Only a want.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
Yes focus on yourself and level up the women come without you chasing them

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Only got a few pages in and see OP is 3 bills and a micro breh. Explains the thread length. Gotta be honest with yourself first brehs. We don't tell the truth and get shocked when strangers do.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Only got a few pages in and see OP is 3 bills and a micro breh. Explains the thread length. Gotta be honest with yourself first brehs. We don't tell the truth and get shocked when strangers do.

you wrong for that

:deadrose:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I know cats that shorter than you and also big that get it in with females that ain't it son don't let the internets fool you

RIP my nikka Vino he was like 5'1" and heavy af and lost all that weight cause he was fukking so much

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get a hobby and do interesting shyt. Travel. You will become more interesting. You'll have more stories to tell, experiences to share. Just become a doer and it'll just happen.

Breh is morbidly obese and this your advice for him :mjlol: