I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Lol how y’all nikkas find this thread :russ:…for y’all wanting an update Yup, I’m still single but that is by choice now I’ve been getting a lot of matches in the online dating world but haven’t found ‘The one’ as yet..but I been making some big moves in my personal development…got promoted at work end of last year and next week imma be starting online classes in pursuit of my masters degree..so I’m out of that depression stage of my life, also found God so my spiritual life has been growing more every day..I’m also still 300 + but I just ordered a stationary exercise bike so that I can start doing cardio every day…getting it tagedda brehs :myman: life is a journey just gatta trust the process and always strive for more
You REALLY need to lose that weight asap. I’m not saying this to be mean or anything but you have to hear the truth. Being 300 pounds at your height is very unhealthy and bad looking and you need to work on losing that weight before dipping into dating breh.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
Its great to have a girl, a wifey and even a family when u ready, but dont sell the freedom and peace/tranquility of being single short. Its no rush. Especially for a breh. Our stock tends to trend upward as we get older. At the very least it doesnt plummet like a woman's do with a lot of men.

Like u said, get ya paper up, and focus on the most important relationship u will ever have, with urself. Being a good husband and father, its important to learn who u are and what u are looking for first.

Trust me, once that novelty wear off, it is like post nut clarity final form. One of the main reasons so many marriages and relationships in general fail. People feeling like they are SUPPOSED to be in one, and by a certain age.

The best time to find a lady is when u aint looking for one. Let her find u, and let her do the chasing. Follow my advice, u can rep me later:salute:

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You REALLY need to lose that weight asap. I’m not saying this to be mean or anything but you have to hear the truth. Being 300 pounds at your height is very unhealthy and bad looking and you need to work on losing that weight before dipping into dating breh.
This. There are females who like big guys, but that is not the point OP. Do that shyt for u first and foremost(an excellent example of working on ur relationship with u like i mentioned).

And listen, as a breh who been where u are body wise, im gone drop another priceless cheat code for u: Vitamin B12, B1, (all the B vitamins are great actually, but B12 in particular will have ya ass speeding like a coke balloon just popped on u on ur way past customs)krill oil pills, fish oil pills, coQ10, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, and a good men's multivitamin. Supplement that with this orange supplement drink mix call emergenC.

This will give u a massive daily burst of energy that will make it very hard not to be active. Now u just gotta drink as much water as possible and take in as little sugar as possible. If u really fiening for the sweet stuff, use stevia in ya drinks and replace candy/cakes/cookies with ur favorite fruits.

I know brehs like us are usually convinced those vitamins and supplements are snake oil. Thing is, brehs like us end up with that weight problem cause our diets are trash to begin with. So ur body probably dont even know what its missing :francis: Now One or two of those vitamins once in a while wont really make a difference, but the combination of all those i named taken daily after like a week or so, u gone feel like u was reborn breh.:blessed:

Oh, one last thing from the pharmacy, and this a real game changer in and of itself:

There are others like it, but this what i been using. My new years resolution was to lose that weight back in jan 22. By december 22 i was down nearly a bean man. and still counting. Fitting clothes a pessimist would doubt id ever wear again.

I saved them just to make a point to satan:umad:

Keep ya head up brehthren. If my simple crazy ass could snatch these precious few rare W's from the jaws of...well, myself(the jokes write themselves i know), so could u and every other breh here. I got faith in ya brehsky :salute:

Last edited:
Daps
At your height and weight, I wouldn't even worry about women/dating.. Concentrate on getting your weight down.. You need a consistent exercise routine asap.. I'd start off with 30min of yoga or pilates, then do 30min of cardio(much emphasis on cardio) and then add weights once you get comfortable with exercising.. It will definitely be hard at first but stick with it.. Consult with a nutritionist for your diet and form a love affair with water. When it comes to being overweight, 20% is about exercise and 80% is about what your eating and drinking.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Lol how y’all nikkas find this thread :russ:…for y’all wanting an update Yup, I’m still single but that is by choice now I’ve been getting a lot of matches in the online dating world but haven’t found ‘The one’ as yet..but I been making some big moves in my personal development…got promoted at work end of last year and next week imma be starting online classes in pursuit of my masters degree..so I’m out of that depression stage of my life, also found God so my spiritual life has been growing more every day..I’m also still 300 + but I just ordered a stationary exercise bike so that I can start doing cardio every day…getting it tagedda brehs :myman: life is a journey just gatta trust the process and always strive for more
2 years after you created this thread and you JUST starting to exercise? :wtf:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm similar height to you, but 165 pounds. I still need to lose 15 pounds before summer.

Brehs our height need to come correct, dress well, nice haircut, in shape etc just to get decent women

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Cmon man you know at 5'5 you cannot be obese if you want to be popular with the ladies.

At 5'5 you need to look like a miniature Michael Jai White. You need 16 inch arms minimum with a 29 inch waist. You gotta make a woman at 5'2-5'3 look at you and feel like she can be protected. Even a 5'6/5'7 chick might feel secure around a 5'5 brotha built like Tyson.

You probably got a cold mouthpiece too but when women see you, they see poor health brotha. They see a man who doesn't value his body.

You gotta be well rounded across all areas of life if you want to live the life of a gentlemen and get the type of women I think you desire. So you gotta take your health more seriously young man. It's not too late but you gotta get on it now. Neglecting your health starts to catch up with you in your 30s.

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
That's great. Glad you're in a much better mental state now. There's a lot more to life than being in relationships. Keep focussing on you, and remember the first step to losing weight is change in diet. Get on a good dietary regimen and you'll see great improvements.