I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
What do you think is his problem? Is he ugly or weird, socially retarded?
1. Been overweight most of his life since childhood.
2. Used drugs so much that it probably damaged his brain.
3. Ex-con.
4. Compulsive jealousy problem.

With all said, he's still a good dude with a big heart, if that makes any sense.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
Are you doing any better with women now breh?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?
money dont mean shyt .

im an alxoholic bum live in a hotel fux hoes nit everyday but a solid 69% clip

weirdo losers think the key is $$ yaa too keep em

you just ugly

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I wrote out a long ass post in a different thread, but I had a pretty irregular experience too, having to do with going to jail young, getting out, and trying to get back on, getting sober really young, THAT really impacted me, I just lived a different life. I was around all the parties, all the clubs, all the bullshyt, but I was sober, so I moved different.

I started dating late too, and only really had one serious traditional relationship when I was 34. it's not really a bad thing, it's just different. I did a lot of other things, I went to Paris for my birthday, I was in Punta Mita the next year, Miami the same month, trips to NYC for Broadway shows. I think I learned how big the world can be, outside of what many people value.

Overall takeaway, is you can be by yourself and way better than in a serious of relationships that frequently can become burdens.

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I been w my chick for about a week and she already complaining about attention :gucci:

Relationships ain’t it man smh
I ain’t gonna lie, I picked up an extra job to pay off some bills I got hit with fast but my girl so clingy I’m working a second job with the biggest smile on my face. Be on my 13th hour of work during the day cheesing like :pachaha:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
@MarciknoW

nikka…have you lost any weight since this thread was made?

You need to be running 3 miles a day minimum and fasting during the day, while knocking out a gallon of water.

Either that or get comfortable with the idea of paying prostitutes the rest of your life.

No way a Black man should be 5’5 300+ pounds that is absurd.

It may even be too late cuz even if you do lose the weight you gonna have mad loose skin and stretch marks everywhere.

Why you let yourself get that big the fukk is wrong with you.

Relationships are overrated.

Red pill babble.

It’s one thing to be #HOH/#GMB it’s a completely different ballpark to never have a meaningful relationship with a woman and you (now) 32 years old.

You don’t even know what kind of man you are at heart.

How you interact with the opposite sex is pivotal to fully developing as a man.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
@MarciknoW

nikka…have you lost any weight since this thread was made?

You need to be running 3 miles a day minimum and fasting during the day, while knocking out a gallon of water.

Either that or get comfortable with the idea of paying prostitutes the rest of your life.

No way a Black man should be 5’5 300+ pounds that is absurd.

It may even be too late cuz even if you do lose the weight you gonna have mad loose skin and stretch marks everywhere.

Why you let yourself get that big the fukk is wrong with you.

Red pill babble.

It’s one thing to be #HOH/#GMB it’s a completely different ballpark to never have a meaningful relationship with a woman and you (now) 32 years old.

You don’t even know what kind of man you are at heart.

How you interact with the opposite sex is pivotal to fully developing as a man.
well said breh

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Lol how y’all nikkas find this thread :russ:…for y’all wanting an update Yup, I’m still single but that is by choice now I’ve been getting a lot of matches in the online dating world but haven’t found ‘The one’ as yet..but I been making some big moves in my personal development…got promoted at work end of last year and next week imma be starting online classes in pursuit of my masters degree..so I’m out of that depression stage of my life, also found God so my spiritual life has been growing more every day..I’m also still 300 + but I just ordered a stationary exercise bike so that I can start doing cardio every day…getting it tagedda brehs :myman: life is a journey just gatta trust the process and always strive for more