I’m about to be 30 and haven’t been in a single relationship my entire adult life.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Breh is morbidly obese and this your advice for him :mjlol:
Sorry i only read the OP. Yea, get your health in check. I have a low BMI. People always tell me i look young and i know it’s because i haven’t gained weight. The secret is… I never eat until I’m full. I just stay hungry as my natural state. I know if i feel full I’ve overeaten. I work all the time so i don’t burn too many calories since I’m always in front of a computer.

Ban unhealthy food from yourself, don’t buy snacks and there won’t be snacks to eat. And simply eat a lot less and suffer. You’ll get used to it and get over it. No sugary drinks. Drink only black coffee, black tea. That’s it! Do that and you’ll live longer and be happier.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Damn u need all of that? Let’s see….
5 ft 5 310lbs I work in law enforcement (not a cop) I live in the Bahamas and I make enough! Lol

I have a BBA in computer programming

Your weight is your problem, breh. :ld:

You need to lose a hundred pound. Losing weight and good health will increase your chances to attract a woman.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
It's your fault op :yeshrug:

099ef16ed9a5e9f87c9fc28b0c930d910d3ea18e7053e85b5e2d2d689f38de0d_1.jpg

Yeah if you're ugly, broke, or just a weirdo

You can still get women... Just gotta lower your standards/expectations waaaay down

And get a stupid woman
An outright dumb bish (there's plenty of those)

Ugly woman (and she know she ugly)

Fat woman ( plenty of them too)

Old woman ( all she need is dikk)

Single mom ( gonna be alot of work though)

Or a woman who's also broke and desperate like you

All you gotta do is, dress nice, smell nice, be polite &
Don't talk too much, and don't argue with her.

Stay Away from crazy women.. you can't handle that

*Edit*.
5 ft 5 310lbs

Yikes. OP finna die. You know this right ?
No joke the weight will kill you.

Get this weight way down boss

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing off putting, he just ain't going out where women frequent to vibe. It's really that simple.

If you don't have a good crew and you don't go out, meeting women will be hard. A lot of dudes lives be work, gym, and games. And It ain't like every dude can join tinder and smash hoes.
This, and I think people underestimate just how hard it is to carve out time for building an active social life. Especially if you’re out of school.
We’re wired to do what’s convenient for us

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I mean is it really THAT bad?
you're shortening your lifespan, let alone the fact that it's clearly killing your odds with women breh
lmk if you need help trying to lose weight and we can think up some good ideas for you
can't have my brothers dyin early and shyt

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This, and I think people underestimate just how hard it is to carve out time for building an active social life. Especially if you’re out of school.
We’re wired to do what’s convenient for us

College was the best. You don't have to seek anything out, it's right at yo door step. So much energy, so much knowledge, so many hoes, parties. :noah:

When you graduate and become a real adult it'd 100% on you to go out and meet people.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Yup…I salute all you guys that got the game at an early age and cud get bytches by just putting yourself out there…I’ve been negating loneliness by spending money a lot but lord knows men aren’t meant to be single forever…:mjcry: it is what it is tho at least I ain’t still a virgin…and it ain’t like I haven’t been trying I’ve been turned down by all the women I’ve expressed interest in…I’m gonna start working on me get my money up and I guess the women will start to flock…that’s how it goes right?

NO YOU ARE NOT GIVING UP

SHES OUT THERE