I'm about 2 post the names & pictures of the killers of Tupac Shakur(all 4 guys N da White Caddilac)

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know Reggie and Suge had nothing to do with it?
So you dont believe all the things frank alexander and rj bond says? cuz a bunch of people are dead like frank, and so is michael moore
I dont think you "know for a fact" anything. :manny:
RIP to Frank but he became a victim of making money off Pac.

If you read his very first book. he mentioned Suge was about to whip his ass b/c he was mad Pac got shot, and the phone ringed and it was the hospital calling to say Pac has passed - Frank himself said he had never seen Suge get so emotional...said Suge threw the phone down and starting crying right there in front of him.

Frank as time went changed his story...that however was his 1st story

they would have been dead long before they died if someone wanted them silenced.

Suge had nothing to gain by killing his moneymaker esp after losing Dr. Dre

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
RIP to Frank but he became a victim of making money off Pac.

If you read his very first book. he mentioned Suge was about to whip his ass b/c he was mad Pac got shot, and the phone ringed and it was the hospital calling to say Pac has passed - Frank himself said he had never seen Suge get so emotional...said Suge threw the phone down and starting crying right there in front of him.

Frank as time went changed his story...that however was his 1st story

they would have been dead long before they died if someone wanted them silenced.

Suge had nothing to gain by killing his moneymaker esp after losing Dr. Dre

Ok. but you swerved away frm Reggie Wright. You made an argument defending Suge but left out Reggie.
I dont think you should think Reggie is an angel then.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok. but you swerved away frm Reggie Wright. You made an argument defending Suge but left out Reggie.
I dont think you should think Reggie is an angel then.
well that's bc Reggie falls right in line w/Suge. Reggie worked for Suge. process of elimination

aRoMaN21

Daps
well that's bc Reggie falls right in line w/Suge. Reggie worked for Suge. process of elimination

:stopitslime:

Reggie is a compton head and coulda did anything he wanted to do with the connects he had. whether or not suge knew about it or not, reggie was in with the crips.
and just like eazy e used to work solo dolo for money, Reggie could too.
I cant believe u ruled out reggie cuz suge was crying like a cabbage patch bald baby and that would fall in with reggie and his motives. :russ:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime:

Reggie is a compton head and coulda did anything he wanted to do with the connects he had. whether or not suge knew about it or not, reggie was in with the crips.
and just like eazy e used to work solo dolo for money, Reggie could too.
I cant believe u ruled out reggie cuz suge was crying like a cabbage patch bald baby and that would fall in with reggie and his motives. :russ:
the most pull Reggie really had was being close to Suge, and his Daddy being a big wig in the LAPD, that's why Suge wanted him on his side, so Reggie could pull whatever strings he would have to in the 'inside' if Suge ever needed a favor.

as far as just being a street dude with a crew ready to do somn, that wasn't Reggie.

and why would Reggie want to kill Tupac behind Suge's back in Vegas on one of the busiest nights in Vegas?

aRoMaN21

Daps
the most pull Reggie really had was being close to Suge, and his Daddy being a big wig in the LAPD, that's why Suge wanted him on his side, so Reggie could pull whatever strings he would have to in the 'inside' if Suge ever needed a favor.

as far as just being a street dude with a crew ready to do somn, that wasn't Reggie.

and why would Reggie want to kill Tupac behind Suge's back in Vegas on one of the busiest nights in Vegas?

Gang Unit

Most everyone that worked Compton Police Department for a few years was an expert in gangs. They dealt with them on a daily basis. There were many excellent officers assigned to work gangs over the years, and we learned a lot from the ones that came before us.

Most notably, Houirie Taylor and Reggie Wright. Both were from the south central and Compton area where the CRIPS and BLOODS were formed. They lived the history of what led to the forming of the black gangs.

I think you give Reggie too much credit.
He set pac up.
Its in his blood

aRoMaN21

Daps
ok, bro what's the significance behind the paragraph u posted. it says nothing of relevance.

So you mean to tell me that a man who strips a bodyguard of a radio and weapon is not setting something up?
The fact he had a radio only for whatever communication to who know what, considering he stripped his team of walkies. who the fukk is he talking to????
Reggie knew heads and i think shyt was set up perfectly.
Can you tell me what started the little quarrel that led to pac stomping on someone?

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me that a man who strips a bodyguard of a radio and weapon is not setting something up?
The fact he had a radio only for whatever communication to who know what, considering he stripped his team of walkies. who the fukk is he talking to????
Reggie knew heads and i think shyt was set up perfectly.
Can you tell me what started the little quarrel that led to pac stomping on someone?
they didn't have proper permits.

thing about it is folks still was strapped up out there, they wasn't caring about no permits. They still had guns out on the strip.

why would Reggie want Pac killed? :upsetfavre:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I wouldnt be surprised if :takedat:was CIA protected at this point...he is allowed to operate with immunity and is seemingly "untouchable"

:yeshrug:

This shyt goes deeper than gangbang politics....simply because of influence over the masses...

its unfortunate that all the black leaders have been gunned down and silenced in the past few generations....

cointelpro was real....it was really a conspiracy to start nikkas sellin crack and killing each other ...

commercials train us to hate ourselves....

.:usure:

damn...i can understand why westcoast nikkas hate the east so much now....but fukk that...we all aint puffy damn

If Suge was smarter he could have aligned himself with more powerfu crips so that whenpuff came waving cash at the cuzz nikkas ...word woulda got back to suge and however they deal wit it the dealwit it...

Last edited: