I'm about 2 post the names & pictures of the killers of Tupac Shakur(all 4 guys N da White Caddilac)

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:manny: if it's on a phone yeah. sounds a lot more involved than it is. Or you could plug the phone into a comp with a mini usb or something
Why can't we just copy and past ot tho? I think AHH.com has that feature. The forum fukking sucks but Atleast they can do that over there

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why can't we just copy and past ot tho? I think AHH.com has that feature. The forum fukking sucks but Atleast they can do that over there
and all these phags negged me b/c i didn't know how to post a pic, even tho the pic eventually got posted....bytch made azz niccaz LOL

if you see my post count, it's obvious I don't post on here too often

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a one troll pony breh.

I mean, unless you are real slow how have you not figured out how to upload photos since :hamster: ??? It's one or the other.
troll? b/c i couldn't post a picture :russ:

it's not like i haven't given valuable input to this thread(at least in my opinion i have)

im just not as technologically advanced as most of you cats breh.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
troll? b/c i couldn't post a picture :russ:

it's not like i haven't given valuable input to this thread(at least in my opinion i have)

im just not as technologically advanced as most of you cats breh.

:what:

You haven't posted anything that wasn't already known...not only that, the pics SOMEBODY else had to post aren't even new.

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

You haven't posted anything that wasn't already known...not only that, the pics SOMEBODY else had to post aren't even new.
obviously everything i posted wasn't known(maybe to you) but not to everyone. and i'm sorry breh if the pics were on this forum already. i had no clue. i don't post every single day like most of you, therefore i don't know what is or isn't posted.

gracious the internet Nazi police on this board is FIERCE

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:ohhh: Why isnt diddy in jail
Pdiddy will never go to jail for being involved with Pac's murder. Why?
1. Diddy is rich as hell and would have the best lawyers under his belt
2. ZIP, who was a close friend to Diddy, died with all of his dirty secrets about Pac and Big's situation (ZIP also gave Orlando the gun to kill Pac and Foxy Brown was there to witness it because she was with ZIP in Vegas).

Greg Kading is coming out with a documentary in early 2014 and it's about Pac's death. He is also going to present the audio file of Kefee D (Orlando's uncle who helped kill Pac) confess to the murder. He posts on Pac's fansite and he even made a thread about his findings. The real jucy info is after 15 pages of the thread.

http://www.makaveli-board.net/showthread.php?30727-Greg-Kading-s-Murder-Rap-Thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The laws of the land will release the information of Tupac and Biggies death when Hip-Hop's real core audience are too old enough to care...still that does not mean pac and bigs energy can still capture the younger soon to be audience and they go out and fukk up shyt, especially pac's energy.