I'm about 2 post the names & pictures of the killers of Tupac Shakur(all 4 guys N da White Caddilac)

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt be surprised if :takedat:was CIA protected at this point...he is allowed to operate with immunity and is seemingly "untouchable"

:yeshrug:

This shyt goes deeper than gangbang politics....simply because of influence over the masses...

its unfortunate that all the black leaders have been gunned down and silenced in the past few generations....

cointelpro was real....it was really a conspiracy to start nikkas sellin crack and killing each other ...

commercials train us to hate ourselves....

.:usure:

damn...i can understand why westcoast nikkas hate the east so much now....but fukk that...we all aint puffy damn

If Suge was smarter he could have aligned himself with more powerfu crips so that whenpuff came waving cash at the cuzz nikkas ...word woulda got back to suge and however they deal wit it the dealwit it...
well...it actually kinda went that way.

both sides had bounties out on each other.

and as sad as it is to say, they both cashed in

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
well...it actually kinda went that way.

both sides had bounties out on each other.

and as sad as it is to say, they both cashed in

FOI involve in Big death is scary....because it shows how the CIA has infiltrated NOI to Kill Malcolm X (Mosque in Newark NJ) and BIG....whoelse have they killed?

Last edited:

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FOI involve in Big death is scary....because it shows how the CIA has infiltrated NOI to Kill Malcolm X (Mosque in Newark NJ) and BIG....whoelse have they killed...DC SNIPERS???
they're not involved in Biggie's death.

as far as Malcolm that's a diff story

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oIUd8o6.jpg

:ohhh:
Orlando & Pac kind of look alike.

They do say that if you meet your doppleganger it is a symbol of impending death.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Elaborate.

Interviews. Popular music

If "music" and "influence" aren't synonymous to you than you don't have a great understanding of American culture . . where are you from again?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
thats not the point. hes trying to say you didnt do it then, and here we are 6 years later and your geriatric mind still cant figure out imgur.com so you can put pics in the threads you make:stopitslime:

but can i ask you something?
are you implying that crips are the only reason Pac is dead?
or do you think Reggie Wright and Suge was involved?

So you think Biggie got murked because of Pac?
You don't think Big was shot by a member of the Nation of Islam? Eazy E's death is suspect too and can be linked to them, just like Big.
No. I remember in LA when Pac was murked a shyt load of people were blaming Diddy and Big....and they were half right. Diddy was involved but Big honestly wasn't. He bragged about Pac's death on Last Kiss goodnight but that was it. When the rumours hit the street, Suge took that as the truth even though it wasn't. An La Mob Piru killed Big (poochie) and he was Suge's long time friend. Big's death was a retaliation killing.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/entertainment/169460476.html

Wow, this sounds very credible. I would be VERY interested in knowing if Keefe ever received that $1 milly from Puff.
Lando along with the other crips involved never recieved the payment. But here is the fukked up thing.....Remember how Suge, Pac, and a couple of Bloods beat up Lando? Well, Suge and Pac broke their bail agreement so they would have been sent back to jail. So before Suge's hearing in late 96', he PAID Lando to change his testimony....He actually paid the nikka that murked Pac and shot him....I swear these nikkas have no values. Oh and Lando did change his testimony but the judge saw through his lies since it was caught on tape. Lando used his money to try to open a new studio in Compton.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
No. I remember in LA when Pac was murked a shyt load of people were blaming Diddy and Big....and they were half right. Diddy was involved but Big honestly wasn't. He bragged about Pac's death on Last Kiss goodnight but that was it. When the rumours hit the street, Suge took that as the truth even though it wasn't. An
killed Big (poochie) and he was Suge's long time friend. Big's death was a retaliation killing.
So you're saying Reggie and Diddy conspired?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Interviews. Popular music

If "music" and "influence" aren't synonymous to you than you don't have a great understanding of American culture . . where are you from again?
How come lil wayne, drake, minaj and all them other nikkas ain't dead? They have a lot of influence on people and music atm. How come immortal technique, Mos def, Chuck D, Krs one, and them other nikkas are alive? They all spoke the same message as Pac. I don't think you know what a motive for murder is. There is a lot of factual evidence that Pac was killed by Orlando. I grew up in La when all of this was happening and the streets know Pac wasn't killed by no government. His family members were clearly targeted by them though (Assata, Mutulu, Geronimo, Afeni, etc)