Im A Virgo - Boots Riley | Jharrel Jerome, Mike Epps, Walton Goggins, Brett Gray, Carmen Ejogo, Olivia Washington, Kara Young, and Allius Barnes

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love sorry to bother you.

This…not feeling it so far. I respect it but I can already see this going off the rails and I’m on episode 6.

The discussion around the show will probably be between than the actual presentation.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I’m a Libra, but I fukked hard with this. Its got a strong message regarding capitalism that will stick with me. I watched Sorry to Bother You years back so the unapologetic absurdities here were pretty on-brand and some of them, especially the
Bill Cosby sounding ass AI :heh:
, had me crackin’ up. Boots is the man and I hope he gives us more projects like this in the future.

I’d be open to another season, but I honestly thought the series wrapped itself well at the end. I’m taking it Cootie’s skin rash was meant to signify his loss of innocence due to captalism. He was being taken advantage of by the agent in order to sell merch, portrayed as a “villain” by the media, and the same clothing he wore at the corporation’s event spawned the rash. Yeah, him and Jones may have got the best of The Hero at the end, but at what cost.

There is a trend of some serious good shows on Prime Video that end up out to dry due to poor marketing. This isn’t the first one to get such treatment, nor will it be the last. Don’t know what’s up.
funny cause im an Aquarius and thought this show was terrible :mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
The idea of this was good but it had a bit to much going on for me at the end. If they did a season 2 I would give it a watch though.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Looks like more weird for weirdness sake trash that bougie black Twitter will say “you just don’t get” if you critique it. Pass :camby:
This sums up boots Riley and his trash.
Garbage as movies that have no heart nor soul, just exercises in flash over substance but not even to attract a broad audience but to only play into look how special I am (insert minority) to white Hollywood liberals.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
This show is hilarious :russ: When he smacked them nikkas I lost it! “ you don’t even got money for a burger how you gonna afford a girl “:pachaha: