Im A Virgo - Boots Riley | Jharrel Jerome, Mike Epps, Walton Goggins, Brett Gray, Carmen Ejogo, Olivia Washington, Kara Young, and Allius Barnes

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished this up today, at 7 eps with most of them being around 25-30 mins it went by pretty fast.

Dope seeing my dude Jamal from On My Block in this, 1st thing I saw him in besides that show. Overall thought the cast was really good. Jharrell Jerome played the naivete of Cootie well, considering the position he was in. Carmen Ejogo been fine since Metro with Eddie Murphy.

The capitalism themes were front and center, and I felt they played the best. Along with the power of messaging and how it affects your reality. Definitely has the Boots Riley weirdness :heh: and I can see why it wouldn't be a big mainstream hit.

Just have to remember to "Get your minds right, halfwits" :ufdup:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
so this is the same problem that occurred with boots riley other movie, "sorry to bother you".

it starts off with an interesting premise, and then spirals into ridiculous levels of absurdity where by the end the show is unrecognizable from how it began.
I feel you, but let's be glad that Boots didn't put any horse peens in this show :whoa: