‘I’m a teacher, who cares if I’m dressed sexy’: ‘Bullied’ educators clap back at critics

timeless

💜💙💜💙💜💙
Daps
Who are they trying to look good for? Teaching is already stressful enough. Why introduce extra unneccessary drama in your life? Once one of those little dudes start that lie (and they will) and the woman show up to work showing off the goods… :huhldup: situation is going to get ugly. A lot of people in this thread are chiming in saying you don’t see the problem, but I know the problem. There’s a certain level of drama that you just need to avoid. I don’t know what else to tell you.
There's really no telling who's shes dressing for. Those kids don't need to see their teachers every inch and curve. It's just... Nasty to me. 😖

Oh yes it will definitely get ugly. If people don't see the problem, well that there is a symptom of society's troubles: they can't see the forest for the trees. Real blind bats 😎

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
her outfits don't look too bad it's just her body parts.... like me as a busty person, i'm going to look more risque than a cup person if we both have on the same v neck. but if she admits they are "sexy" then working somewhere that has a dress code for the students seems incongruent

She has to use plyers to pull the jeans off her ass. They need to be spray painted on for a school day?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

This shyt right here is ridiculous....they're trying their hardest to frame around like she's an innocent victim by being a single mother so she had to turn to Only Fans, she's an employee of the DoD on top of that......

This is why I have a problem with a lot of liberal outlets like TYTs when it comes to stories like this because it seems like a lack of common sense is ever applied....is it not reasonable to see all of the potential problems of being able to easily access your teacher busting it open on-line?

But my wife is a teacher and she dresses where she isn't showing shyt off at work because she doesn't want those problems....

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Some of you ninjas wild

Why does she need a bbl to be a teacher?

No one NEEDS a bbl. THEY WANT A BBL

Tight jeans is not teacher appropriate?

Yall just hate lol females.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Lol goofies will always defend hoes.

“Women use their job as an extension of their online 'brands' - @VertigoKnight

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Daps
Not the shape but wearing extra tight clothing is unnecessary. They can look cute, show off their figure while not being provocative.

Imagine having an impressionable 15 year old daughter.

Her teacher looks like (insert handsome breh's name). Dude wears super tight azz Lacoste polos and damn near dikk print khakis or jeans :ufdup: :dame::scust:. Dude wants to show off his muscles and :dame: for the single female teachers.....but he can wear the EXACT same outfit with better fitting and more tasteful.

These broads know what they're doing. Don't think it's a huge issue for some 1st graders tbh but try teaching some middle schoolers dressed like that.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Okay some of these bytches are going too damn far. Who in their right mind chooses to wear tight-fitting clothes to teach elementary school children? It would be inappropriate as hell for high school where they know damn well its distracting but elementary children??? That's borderline pedophile behavior.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
It doesn’t matter what that woman in the original post wears ..That’s not going to stop a boy from noticing her :childplease:.Just like it wouldn’t stop a grown ass man .

It’s 1000% her shape ppl have a problem with .

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
A beautiful well built woman is like a big ass child in ways.

They are tryna shake it and show it and they will throw a tantrum if you check them.

Total freedom is overrated. There's times to show your ass and there's times to cover your ass.

Just look at Spears and Madonna and other over the hill women that built their whole brand on their looks. They can't let it go