Im a proud FBA, and believe c00nery against us should be checked, but I wish we could leave the diaspora wars in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
we’ve been carrying the torch.

they come to OUR HBCUs…not the other way around; hopefully they use that education and migrant back to where they fled from and build up their country.
The torch shouldn’t be stagnant and stuck in the same place it was lit. It should be moving toward a bigger room and shining light on a larger group.

IMG-8735.jpg

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fakkit

just cause I talk about you, doesn't mean I'm talking to you.

Go watch a Marvel movie and cry about it, fukking geek.

" My family fought for this country and contribute to it." Yeah cause apparently they the only ones. FOH.

I have anger issues yes, but I still provide for mind, cause ain't a cracka or a c00n gonna get in the middle of me being the head of the household and doing what I can for those directly attached to me.

That's the difference between this generation and previous ones. Mfers actually looked out for another. Only thing you looking out for is when ya mama decide to go to mcDonalds.
Damn I don't even know what you're angry at tbh :mjlol:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We really should be inward focused. All the other distractions are just that. I don't understand the concept of going out your way to forge relationships when your house isn't in order. That only leads to you being taken advantage of.

There will never be a time that this will happen. In fact, it's getting worse.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
There will never be a time that this will happen. In fact, it's getting worse.
You right. The more our attention is diluted by the issues of others and playing other games shyt will just keep getting worse for us. And it's likely we won't ever be able to hyperfocus on ourselves.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not a fan of tariq, but its foolish to try to put all this at his feet, and so many try. the african woman talking about taking advantage of black americans rprobably has no idea who tariq is, the haitian woman on one of those dumbass relationship shows saying she cant fukk with people with no culture while dressed in black american garb didnt say that as a reaction to what he said. the various fresh and fits and their ilk who have no problem shytting on ados/fba arent doing it as a reaction to what tariq says. i dont like th tether talk either, but its kinda fukked up how some of you NEVER have that issue with thevarious things others say about us, then try to turn us into a cult when the pushback comes.
Understood, but the OP was addressing FBA and what he would like to see from his side of people. I will admit the c00ning and disparaging remarks is more heavy on the foreign blacks side of thing, they should be addressed as well but this topic is FBA centered.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The shyt is corny, embarrassing, and insecure. In the past few months we've had threads worried cause there's a Jamaican restaurant in the mall or cause some Mexican said he WISHES Kendricks had Mexican rappers :what: I mean what in the entire fukk is that? Reparations was abandoned to score internet points on Hip Hop and podcasts. Immigration remained an issue but now Donald "Build The Wall" Trump talking green cards for immigrant grads. The 'ADOS/FBA' project has been a collossal failure at every turn. Move on brehs.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
The torch shouldn’t be stagnant and stuck in the same place it was lit. It should be moving toward a bigger room and shining light on a larger group.

IMG-8735.jpg

tell the africans to step up then.

since being independent in the 50 and 60s they haven’t done shyt but have civil wars. black americans literally opened up these borders for them, they came on the tail end of the civil rights movement and did no heavy lifting in America. Now their kids are crying about a damn Juneteenth flag and reparations… which has zero to do with them.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
tell the africans to step up then.

since being independent in the 50 and 60s they haven’t done shyt but have civil wars. black americans literally opened up these borders for them, they came on the tail end of the civil rights movement and did no heavy lifting in America. Now their kids are crying about a damn Juneteenth flag and reparations… which has zero to do with them.
WE are the best of the best. We have influenced a planet while oppressed. Imagine what we could do while in control. We have to stop being insecure and in our generation leave this mentality behind.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People really fell for the fake news about Migrants in Chicago
:russ:

The West Side of Chicago is majority Hispanic, as well as several Chicagoland suburbs like Cicero and Waukegan... Hispanic migrants have been going to those areas for decades.
Bruh it was on the news

Status
Not open for further replies.